Remove this ad

muratmc

#101 [url]

Feb 8 08 3:12 PM

Webby28 wrote:
I love the video, but you spelled "disclaimer" wrong at the intro. Make it a video response to JD's recent video with Mariah in the studio and it'll get more hits - and JD will see it!

OMG, i didn't notice that about "disclaimer", LOL! thanks, i will edit right away. and yeah, i'll do that video response thing too. image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

muratmc

#103 [url]

Feb 8 08 4:48 PM

i have to share this, lol... i've just got some nice messages from a Whitney fan through Youtoube. he said the fans on Whitney-fan.com liked the video so much, congratulated us and exactly said "LOL That's how us Whitney Houston fans are feeling about clive right now!" and added that they would like to make something like what we did. image

anyway, here's the new video which i had to edit again:

Quote    Reply   

DivaMC de

#108 [url]

Feb 8 08 7:49 PM

awesome video .. thanks for it

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

MamaKaiyan

#109 [url]

Feb 8 08 10:04 PM

@ this whole thread. Great video!

If you ain't never been to the ghetto, don't ever come to the ghetto....'Cause, you wouldn't understand the ghetto. So, stay the F*ck out of the ghetto.

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#112 [url]

Feb 9 08 5:30 AM

The video is great murat... and hey, now you could even add some of mine, yay!..... its amazing how many protest pics we have created, you only realize that when you watch 3 whole minutes of them

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#113 [url]

Feb 9 08 7:58 AM

Muratmc, great job on the video! Loves it. In a couple of years time after the release this will be hilarious to look back on

And LMAO @ Mamakaiyan's sig

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   

fabulous mcfan

#114 [url]

Feb 9 08 8:26 AM

The video is freaking amazing....thank you for making it!!

Now.....when's Mariah gonna see it?

"Kick them in the ding ding!"
"Please tell me you upgraded to 802.11n!"
"What's this in my pants?!"

"OMG LORDDDDDDDD JESUS MOSES ASHTON MERYL!!!!!!!!!! LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" - Liron

Quote    Reply   

#115 [url]

Apr 15 13 6:57 PM

For the nostalgia...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help