image everybody si bored on this board image i love it

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcharms2003

#62 [url]

Feb 7 08 12:42 PM

fabulous mcfan wrote:
image image @ this topic!!!

ROTFLMAO!!! imageimageimageimageimageimageThis entire thread is freakin hilarious. I couldn't stop LMAO! imageimageI love all the funny arts, but these ones are priceless. imageimage

Quote    Reply   

marypoppinsmyass

"If you're watching... you're in-charge."

#68 [url]

Feb 7 08 1:57 PM

OMGGG!!! LMFAOOO @ Maggie's church signs!! Loved the last one with "Glitter"!!!! image
And Joe's latest, "!$+++ stole my man," "I leak...why can't you"!! Hilarious!!! image

BRAD PITT:
"I remember saying, ‘If I ever find the right partner, I'm going to do it big.' When Angie and I got together, I didn't see any reason to wait around."

"There are no secrets at our house. We tell the kids, 'Mom and Dad are going off to kiss.' They go, ‘Eww, gross!' But we demand it."

"The kids ask about marriage. It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at."

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#70 [url]

Feb 7 08 2:03 PM

veda very shining wrote:

LMAO This one is my fav!image

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#76 [url]

Feb 7 08 3:53 PM

LOL, k2thed for president. Nice touch

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   

DivaMC de

#80 [url]

Feb 7 08 5:22 PM

that is awesome .. so many creative lambz .. I LOVE IT

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help