Remove this ad

veda very shining

Assistant Regional Manager

Lead

Feb 6 08 3:39 PM

Tags : :

Inspired by the Rachel post in Chat & Fun, it's time for us to join together and protest so we can hear the single!

Be creative.

Be funny.

Do not be hateful!

PROTEST!!!

Last Edited By: robinGSU Feb 6 08 3:50 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,157 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#6 [url]

Feb 6 08 3:57 PM

image image imageimageimageimageimageimageimage imageimageimageimageimageimageimage image
image image image image image image image
image image imageimageimageimage image image imageimageimageimageimage
image imageimageimageimageimageimageimage image imageimageimageimageimageimage image image
ROCKS

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,157 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#7 [url]

Feb 6 08 3:58 PM

how come those laughs position doesn't work?..........i put lots of time on it.....damn it

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8 [url]

Feb 6 08 4:03 PM

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   

Nike

#13 [url]

Feb 6 08 4:24 PM

Quote    Reply   

marypoppinsmyass

"If you're watching... you're in-charge."

#15 [url]

Feb 6 08 4:31 PM

muratmc wrote:
OMG! image LMAO @ "nike is my fave fomm'er", "i'm cryingg" and "emancipate me". image

yeah i know, they're hilarious. murat! get to working! i wanna see yours!
i think i may have something to post here later. (yoohoo, robinita, check ur email, plz. need help.) image image

BRAD PITT:
"I remember saying, ‘If I ever find the right partner, I'm going to do it big.' When Angie and I got together, I didn't see any reason to wait around."

"There are no secrets at our house. We tell the kids, 'Mom and Dad are going off to kiss.' They go, ‘Eww, gross!' But we demand it."

"The kids ask about marriage. It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at."

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help