Feb 2 04 9:03 AM

Re: Ohh... a boob!! What a tragedy!!!:-000

(o)(o)

Remove this ad

marbelous

#103 [url]

Feb 2 04 9:09 AM

Re: LOL I'd recommend Americans to watch Spanish TV

In Cronicas Marcianas, even they show the penis of Boris Izaguirre very often!:rollin And @#%$ scenes at 22:00pm, or boobs in talk-shows like "Patricia" at 19:00h... even the ads of "Corporación Dermoestetica" (a surgery corporation) with boobs before and after the surgery in the morning!:eek

:rollin

#104 [url]

Feb 2 04 9:16 AM

Re: LOL I'd recommend Americans to watch Spanish TV

What's more, you can forget about our beaches! boobies all around! 8o :lol

P.S.: Marbelous, I need your help! I have a Celine Dion fan that keeps telling me she has sold more than Mariah... please, tell me the figures :lol !

marbelous

#106 [url]

Feb 2 04 9:26 AM

OMG, 6 pages! Janet's boob moment is more popular than

Madonna & Britney's kiss!:eek

Her new album will sell well, then... The only diva that will not surfer the DIVA'S CURSE.

mcfan00

#107 [url]

Feb 2 04 9:44 AM

Re: Wasn't there a pasty covering her coaster?

it didnt look like a malfunction...who just wears pasties everyware they go? why did he rip her shirt off?

#108 [url]

Feb 2 04 11:53 AM

NO ACCIDENT!!! CAREFULLY CHOREGRAPHED!!!!!!

The Super Bowl was no place for Janet & Justins RAUNCHY ending to their duet!

There was NO DOUBT the second was CAREFULLY CHOREOGRAPHED!!!!!!! >:

They did mean to show her nipple ring. |I

They DID go TOO far! :evil

:o

#109 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:01 PM

Re: Justin lost respect of many trying to top Britney.

Low class act

NO ACCIDENT!!! CAREFULLY CHOREGRAPHED!!!!!!
The Super Bowl was no place for Janet & Justins RAUNCHY ending to their duet!

There was NO DOUBT the second was CAREFULLY CHOREOGRAPHED!!!!!!!

They did mean to show her nipple ring.

They DID go TOO far!

This will only hurt her brothers case...it surely won't help. :x

#110 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:03 PM

How could it have been accidental

What was justins hands doing across a woman currently in a relationships boobs? Why did it happen right on the lines "Bet I'll have you naked by the end of this song" Why were there buttons on the boob area of her outfit? Okay, I know some people will be quick to say S&M or whatever, but who wears that for a performance? She's an artist and she can get an outfit made for her that resembles something dominatrix like, but this was an outfit that she picked purposely for the end of this show. That WAS the shock that MTV promised during its promo! Come on guiys, lets be realistic here! Think about the ending of the performance, do you really think it was intended to end with Janet posing and Justin singing "Bet I'll have you naked, but the end of this song" ?!?!?! Give me a break. :rolleyes

And the pictures of Janet looking shocked and covering up have no merit. She's a performer/actress. It was apart of the show. And after all, who wants their boob out for 10 minutes? It was supposed to be a quick thing where it could shock enough people. As a fellow dancer/performing, the way Janet reacted to her being exposed was perfection.

Now it's hardly simple
It's just simply hard, when it comes to you and
I'm find myself
Not being myself

Just to avoid all this confrontation with
Oh baby you, oh baby me,
Oh maybe we, can put this armour down and settle down
Oh it's off track
That is a fact
Can we get it back, get it back to the beginning

Remove this ad

#111 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:08 PM

Re: "shh don't tell Micheal"...it's all a CHEAP Ga

Did you forget about that...he had her naked by the end of the song...surely ya'll weren't born yesterday...this was NO error, leather in NOT easy to rip, ask anyone who work emergency, tearing leather clothes off can't be done..you need sissors. :(

#112 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:28 PM

How can you "gain respect"?????

OK first let me tell you where I am bout this whole thing
- I don´t believe it was an accident (oh come on)
- I don´t mind her showing her titties, tho I don´t think it was the right place OR that they look the best ( too 40ish not sexy)

Now HOW can you say:

Quote:
I'm proud of Janet for doing that, and earned even more respect for her

WTF? Who are you? A Stripper!?

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#114 [url]

Feb 2 04 1:13 PM

LMAO!! There's *no way* it was an accident!!

No way this was unintentional:
1. The press for Janet's performance promoted "shocking" moments; this was the only one
2. Justin did it right after he sang, "Gonna get you naked by the end of this song"
3. Her nipple was sort of covered like she expected it to be shown

FYC - Naomi Watts / Best Actress, 21 Grams

"Watts is miraculous in an all-stops-out performance that bleeds with anger, guilt, sexual hunger and incalculable loss." (Rolling Stone)
Best Actress Winner - Los Angeles, San Diego, Washington D.C., Southeastern, Florida, Phoenix, and Online Film Critics
BAFTA, SAG, and Oscar nominee!!

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#115 [url]

Feb 2 04 1:17 PM

but wouldn't they have said that?

I haven't seen any article that says it ripped more than it was supposed to. In fact, MTV said the whole ripping idea wasn't planned. Look at this quote:
[quote]"The tearing of Janet Jackson's costume was unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance," MTV said in a statement.[/quote]

"Watts is miraculous in an all-stops-out performance that bleeds with anger, guilt, sexual hunger and incalculable loss." (Rolling Stone)
Best Actress Winner - Los Angeles, San Diego, Washington D.C., Southeastern, Florida, Phoenix, and Online Film Critics

#116 [url]

Feb 2 04 1:20 PM

Re: "shh don't tell Micheal"...it's all a CHEAP Ga

Quote:
leather in NOT easy to rip, ask anyone who work emergency, tearing leather clothes off can't be done..you need sissors.

there are buttons on the sides of the breast plate so that you can easily take them off... this should expose her red bra and not her breast with a ring on it... i think it's not intentional and JANET is wise enough to think of that for publicity stunt... JANET is not BRITNEY... She didnt do any publicity stunts when she released ALL FOR YOU... I dont defend JANET and I'm not that really a fan of hers... but i respect her as an artist as i've respect singer/songwriters like beyonce and alicia keys....

#117 [url]

Feb 2 04 1:24 PM

Re: You can NOT rip leather bare hands...Come On get real!

This was the "shocking surprise" they meant to happen.
Like Justin performing in the Super Bowl AGAIN is a shock:rolleyes ...it's not like Elvis got on stage or something...this news of Justin joining Janet on stage was out there in the news days before the event.
Janet upcoiming album is said to be all about sex and this was a blatent plug for that buying public.
0]

...and lets not forget...Janet is not the only one who is said to be in a relationshiop currently. :o

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#118 [url]

Feb 2 04 1:26 PM

but why reveal the bra?

We wouldn't see anything more since the bra actually covers more than the leather did. What would be the point in tearing the leather off? Plus, the NFL has said none of that was done during the rehearsals.

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#119 [url]

Feb 2 04 1:29 PM

and the red bra is stuck to the leather

If the bra had been ripped ripped unintentionally, shouldn't it have fallen to the ground instead of still being attached (in the same manner) to the black leather?

#120 [url]

Feb 2 04 2:01 PM

Re: and the red bra is stuck to the leather

FCC Chief Blasts Jackson Halftime Show

Monday, February 02, 2004

NEW YORK — The chief federal regulator of broadcasting said Monday he is outraged by the Super Bowl (search) halftime show which wound up with singer Justin Timberlake (search) tearing off part of Janet Jackson's (search) costume, exposing her breast.

Timberlake blamed a "wardrobe malfunction," but Federal Communications Commission chief Michael Powell called it "a classless, crass and deplorable stunt."
MTV, which produced the show, and CBS, which broadcast it, both said they had no idea that their halftime show Sunday night would include such a display.

"CBS deeply regrets the incident," spokeswoman LeslieAnne Wade said.

The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, with Timberlake singing, "Rock Your Body," and the lines he sang at the moment of truth were: "I'm gonna have you naked by the end of this song."
With that, Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast, which was partially obscured by a sun-shaped, metal nipple decoration.

The network quickly cut away from the shot, and did not mention the exposure on the air.

In a statement, Powell said, "I am outraged at what I saw during the halftime show of the Super Bowl. Like millions of Americans, my family and I gathered around the television for a celebration. Instead, that celebration was tainted by a classless, crass and deplorable stunt. Our nation's children, parents and citizens deserve better."
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
"I have instructed the commission to open an immediate investigation into last night's broadcast," he said, vowing it would be "thorough and swift." Earlier, an FCC spokeswoman, Suzanne Tetreault, said it was launching a routine investigation because it had received complaints.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Messages left with Jackson's record company and her personal publicist were not returned Monday morning.

MTV, CBS' corporate cousin in Viacom, issued a contrite statement in which it also apologized, saying the incident was "unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance."

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

Wade said CBS officials attended rehearsals of the show all week, "and there was no indication any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS' broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended."

The show also featured P. Diddy (search), Nelly (search) and Kid Rock (search).

"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show," Joe Browne, NFL executive vice president, said. "They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the content of the show.

"It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime." :eek 8o

Over-the-air television channels cannot air "obscene" material at any time and cannot air "indecent" material between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. The FCC defines obscene material as describing sexual conduct "in a patently offensive way" and lacking "serious literary, artistic, political or scientific value." Indecent material is not as offensive but still contains references to sex or excretions.

www.foxnews.com/

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help