Remove this ad

ClarityWheel

for more exclusive infos!

#81 [url]

Feb 2 04 2:43 AM

LOL

I know this is kinda off the specific subject but KIRO 7 in Washington state (I think they're the local CBS affiliate) was on location a couple weeks ago doing a live shot from a Seattle area university and what do know, an ambitious male decides to streak in front of the camera and nothing was censored so all his dangly bits were shown on live tv. Is this '7 second delay' bit required for local news affiliates too? I would think so but incidents like that make me believe the contrary lol. I dunno. :lol

Remove this ad

#82 [url]

Feb 2 04 2:51 AM

maybe the cotrol room guy was pouring coffee

certain time slots and, yeah, local stations are less prone to catch such snafus

#83 [url]

Feb 2 04 3:06 AM

It disappoints me that you're lying.

You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.|I And so you met her somewhere besides backstage, you know what I meant.You saw her in person and commented on how her boobs were noticably smaller in person.:rolleyes

It's disappointing you can't own up to your comments.|I :|

Now it's hardly simple
It's just simply hard, when it comes to you and
I'm find myself
Not being myself

Just to avoid all this confrontation with
Oh baby you, oh baby me,
Oh maybe we, can put this armour down and settle down
Oh it's off track
That is a fact
Can we get it back, get it back to the beginning

LaniABMB

#84 [url]

Feb 2 04 3:17 AM

it most definitely was not an accident.

Why else would there be snaps on her outfit? :lol :lol

And them looking "suprised" definitely doesn't mean that it was an accident. It's all part of the act! Any performer can pull off a good, relevant facial expression for a second or two. :p :hat

Josh: Good morning!
Donna: My man!
Josh: Yes.
Donna: You came back to me.
Josh: Just like I promised.
Donna: I missed you.
Josh: When did you find you missed me the most?
Donna: The nights.
Josh: Of course.

The West Wing. Wednesdays at 9 on NBC.
Season 1 DVDs out now!

#85 [url]

Feb 2 04 3:35 AM

Hmmm....I think you're confused.

do you need someone to talk to...? :o You have my screen name, you don't seem like you're feeling too good.

---------------

MamaKaiyan

#86 [url]

Feb 2 04 3:37 AM

I think it could have been an accident.

At first I didn't think so, but now..... Looking at Janet's face, she really did seem shocked. Then again, if he was just to pull off the black part, then why did the red part have snaps to come off as well?

#87 [url]

Feb 2 04 3:57 AM

THEY WENT TOO FAR..."NO ACCIDENT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:

I disrespected them so much more for the lies envolved.

Justin been on the Super Bowl enough times for his young age...I don't need to see him get that gig again.

Shame on all envolved! :evil

#88 [url]

Feb 2 04 4:58 AM

Re: LOL

i thought the 7 second delay is for AWARD SHOWS only... cause of the speech and the performance of some artist which they have to bleep... and 7 second delay is just for audio editing not for video... so everything that happens in the camera they didnt have control exept for the change of angle or camera....

ScottKessinger

#89 [url]

Feb 2 04 5:00 AM

Re: It'll Do People Some Good To Be Less Uptight...

"More people need to be doing stuff like that so that everybody can relax and those things won't be taboo anymore"

>>> Why is it such a bad thing that having exposed breasts in public is taboo? It's just a decency thing. Not everybody wants to see intimate parts of someone else's body. You can dress slutty all you want, just as long as you're *dressed* :lol

tryfoundme

#90 [url]

Feb 2 04 5:06 AM

Wow this just played on aussie primetime news

My mum was next to me and she was like...'What??'

I don't really mind seeing Janets boob because I see nothing wrong with them but that footage is now gonna be shown to possibly 2-3 billion people around the world, and I can imagine that not too many people want to see that when they're having their dinner.

But anyway she's not showing any more than Mariah has anyway (2004 calendar)

Remove this ad

#91 [url]

Feb 2 04 5:57 AM

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!

After analizing some photos... i concluded that the incident was an accident... look at this photo...

See the red fabric that justin was holding... it has loose threads that will prove that the fabric was ripped off janet's bra and not intended to be with the black leather fabric... justin must have pulled it hard or a thing made it stuck with the leather fabric...

TIMELINE of PHOTOS

#92 [url]

Feb 2 04 6:31 AM

Re: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!

i agree with you... it looks like it was an accident...specially since there was nothing there to cover up her nipple. i dont think even janet would go that far.

Litebrite: Did she just say "Put your hands together"?
Me: Yep
Litebrite: Why is she dressed like that? She looks so ghetto!
Linkydink:That's the point. She is!

#93 [url]

Feb 2 04 8:09 AM

Re: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!

I hope it was an accident because otherwise whoever told her that it would be a good career move is an absolute idiot and should be fired immediately. I can't really see Janet agreeing to bareing her boob in public. Saucy photos are one thing but this was quite another.

Seven

MCRulz

Administrator

#94 [url]

Feb 2 04 8:22 AM

I didn't see the performance...

but what I can comment on is the pics and posts I've seen. First, I'd like to say that I do, personally, think it's nasty for her to pop out like that in the middle of the show. Regardless of the sexual issue, I've really had enough with all those publicity stunts (i.e Britney-Madonna-Aguilera kiss). However, what's the big f-ing deal? Lil' Kim did the same thing years ago in the VMAs and it didn't get that much coverage. If she wants to be looked at like this, let her have it. And lastly, I would die to see the comments from some of you if Mariah did the same thing.

"In a role that could have been a helpless wilting lily for quite a while, Kidman supplies all manner of subtle inflections and increasingly radiant expressions that keep Ada interesting and make her grow, which she does through her relationship with Ruby and then moreso when Inman returns." - Todd McCarthy, Daily Variety.
----"I will not leave Cold Mountain. My Last thread of courage is to wait for you."---

#95 [url]

Feb 2 04 8:44 AM

A mistake? lmao!

Yeah, right. With a new single out and new album on the way, obviously any exposure is good exposure - even overexposure.

It's really hard to believe it was a mistake when Justin sing's "I bet I'll have you NAKED BY THE END OF THIS SONG" and then exposes her breast. Riiiggghhhhttttt. Mistake. :lol

And it's not like Janet is a shy flower when it comes to sexuality and the body.

On the other hand, it was a tit. Whoop, whoop! Hello? Mariah Carey messageboard! I think I've seen more of Mariah's tits here than all of Janet's videos combined.

#96 [url]

Feb 2 04 8:44 AM

If you didn't see it, then don't assume it was intentional

because it may not have been. There have been reports saying it wasn't. I have no idea (didn't even see the performance myself) but I personally don't care either way.

As tasteless as the act may have been, it's just a freaking breast! Over half the people in the world have TWO of them!! So I'm with you on the whole not seeing the big deal thing. People need to get over it already.

God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Thought for the week: Integrity is the one true measure of one's worth.

MCRulz

Administrator

#97 [url]

Feb 2 04 8:46 AM

well, if it was a mistake there really isn't anything to

argue on, so obviously I was commenting on the matter assuming that it wasn't ;)

"In a role that could have been a helpless wilting lily for quite a while, Kidman supplies all manner of subtle inflections and increasingly radiant expressions that keep Ada interesting and make her grow, which she does through her relationship with Ruby and then moreso when Inman returns." - Todd McCarthy, Daily Variety.
----"I will not leave Cold Mountain. My Last thread of courage is to wait for you."---

MCRulz

Administrator

#99 [url]

Feb 2 04 8:53 AM

LOL That's exactly right

What's the difference?

None.

Personally, I dislike both 'incidents', but I don't make a big deal over any.

marbelous

#100 [url]

Feb 2 04 8:58 AM

Ohh... a boob!! What a tragedy!!!:-000

Americans are so damn puritanical!!:rollin

(I THINK IF SOME "YANKEE" SEES SPANISH TV, F.E., HE/SHE FAINTS)

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help