Remove this ad

FrozenPetals

#21 [url]

Feb 1 04 11:24 PM

thats disgusting

im sure the performance would have neen just fine w/o seeing her tits. there was just no reason. i can deal with lesbian "slutty" outfits, ditzy acts and actually a damn lot. but once u start showing your tits in a superbowl performance.. its gone. no love man.

its easier to run, replacing this pain with something numb,
its so much easier to go, than face all this pain here all alone,
something has been taken, from deep inside of me, a secret
i've locked away, no one can ever see, wounds so deep they
never show, they never go away

Remove this ad

FrozenPetals

#22 [url]

Feb 1 04 11:25 PM

my head would implode if mc sank this low.

:queefs a million times over:

#23 [url]

Feb 1 04 11:26 PM

If showing tits was a clear indication

for you not liking certain acts, then I'm sure you would dislike a couple other as well. *cough* ;)

---------------

JusT BlAzE MC

#24 [url]

Feb 1 04 11:28 PM

Re: If showing tits was a clear indication

this wasnt an accident..look at all those pics justin in holding the one half of her bra thing with the red material like stuff on it. He clearly meant to rip it off her.

#25 [url]

Feb 1 04 11:29 PM

You can see the pic at Matt Drudge's site

drudgereport.com/

By the way, didn't Lil Kim do something like that at some award show during primetime a couple of years ago?

OUTRAGE AT CBS AFTER JANET BARES BREAST DURING DINNER HOUR; SUPER BOWL SHOW PUSHES LIMITS

**Exclusive**

Top CBS executives approved a musical skit where Janet Jackson would expose her breast during the MTV-produced Super Bowl half-time concert, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

"It decision to go forward, went to the very top of the network," a well-placed source explained from New York.

The groundbreaking scene came during the most-watched television broadcast of the year -- and during the dinner hour for the nation's west coast viewers.

In a press release before Sunday's game, CBS's sister outlet. [VIACOM's] MTV promised "Janet's Shocking Moments."

"I'll get you naked by the end of this song," sang performer Justin Timberlake, moments before he ripped off Jackson's top, exposing a bare breast -- the nipple covered by a tassel.

CBS's main New York switchboard was immediately bombarded with complaints about the stunt, netowrk sources said late Sunday.

Developing...

FrozenPetals

#26 [url]

Feb 1 04 11:31 PM

hmm no not really......

i dont think there is need to show you breasts on a show shwon in millions of homes. if she wants to show her tits... pose for playboy.... its not she showed it... its how that i dont like.

watever. her new cd better be better than all for you or its totally gone now. if the song we had here is any indication of the cd.. it looks as tho its bbye for miss jackson in my world.

#27 [url]

Feb 1 04 11:45 PM

Okay whatever

I aint gon touch that with a 5 foot pole cause if I say something else it'll be world war three up in here.

Moving right along. Yeah I think it was supposed to happen, and I loved eersecond of it. :D ;)

---------------

FrozenPetals

#30 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:14 AM

but there is no reason kids need to see em......

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

its CBS.... a basic channel.....

Remove this ad

twistedjigga00

#33 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:21 AM

Get over it ya'll...

That was a cool moment.... It wasn't tacky like the Britney/Madonna thing. Ya'lls just a bunch of haters...

And for those of you who said you won't buy the new album b/c of this... Hello? Where have you been? Janet's been like this for years... Get over it you dumb fucks.... :rolleyes

#34 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:24 AM

It's a titty, Heather

you have them and so do alot of women. It wasnt like she pulled it up to her face and started lickin it. CBS is a basic channel....okay?!? U see bumpin n grindin under the sheets on all the soap operas regardless what netwrok it's on, but when its a titty with a PASTY on it ont he superbowl where mostly grown men are the viewers, Oh no, call the AP cause it's dangerous for the minds of children. Please.

---------------

#36 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:28 AM

***DONT CLICK THIS UNLESS YOU'RE OVER 18****

Since you know, people under the age of 18 never see titties.

c.o. [email protected]

THE AP HAS BEEN ALERTED. :rollin

---------------

FrozenPetals

#37 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:28 AM

she has always exposed herself

on tv shows where families? kids watch? its not a cable channel CBS. it was poor taste.

i have been a janet fan since i can remember and i didnt like this. dont call me a dumb @#%$.. you dont know me. ill buy the cd.. if its good..... but like i said, if the album is like the single, it wont be good and i wont buy it. i dont like janet the persoanlity anymore. thats my business. atleast the kiss was on a cable channel, and that was a kiss, not exposing yourself. like i said.... a photohoot for magazine, pose for playboy.. take your shirt off for the pics in the new cd... but not at the superbowl. i mariah ever did this i would be just as upset (if not more if i already hold her higher than i ever held janet)

FrozenPetals

#39 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:33 AM

and lil kids dont need to see tittys....

simple as that. i dont like janet now because of this... im not saying u have to hate her now too. but i lost any respect for her. and u know what. im sure she dont care i dont like her now. so why do u?:rolleyes

#40 [url]

Feb 2 04 12:33 AM

NFL and CBS statements

The NFL claimed outrage over the stunt:

Statement by NFL Executive Vice President Joe Browne regarding the Super Bowl halftime show: "We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced Halftime show. They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

Developing...

CBS Statement on Janet Jackson--- CBS deeply regrets the incident that occured during the Super Bowl halftime show. We attended all rehearsals throughout the week and there was no indication that any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help