Tags : :

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#2 [url]

Aug 4 17 12:42 PM

It's truly baffling to me that she has stated she can't listen to certain songs on her first Christmas cd bc she doesn't like the vocals, yet she approved of this helium mess

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#3 [url]

Aug 4 17 2:00 PM

Sleep in heavenly peaceeeeeeeeeee

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 5 17 1:18 AM

looks like she sang the dubbed vocals in a lower key, but then they were raised to match the original key. probably sounded better than lowering the 94 vocals to match. idk why she just didn't resing the entire song.

Quote    Reply   

Migrate90

#5 [url]

Aug 5 17 3:05 AM

Firstly, I truly wonder does she actually LIKE what she hears when she greenlights stuff like this to come out? Because we know she is responsible this came out since she's extremely hands on and anal when it comes to these things (we all remember how she freaked out over a minor ad lib detail when TAOLG was released). So... does she LIKE what she's hearing there on "Silent Night"?! Forget her professional place for a moment. As a regular person and music listener, when she sits back and listens to that vocal that sounds abnormal, shrill and extremely thinned out, like she swallowed a bag of helium so to speak - does she like that? At the risk of sounding like a troll, if the answer is "yes", I really have to question her taste and the functionality of her ears. Like... what on earth is going on with her sometimes?! That %$#! had no business being put out there especially when there's the glorious studio version in existence. smh

Secondly, WHAT THE HELL am I doing listening to a Christmas song on a hot ass summer day?!??? Yikes! *logs out*

Last Edited By: Migrate90 Aug 5 17 3:08 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 5 17 3:47 AM

Migrate90 wrote:
Firstly, I truly wonder does she actually LIKE what she hears when she greenlights stuff like this to come out? Because we know she is responsible this came out since she's extremely hands on and anal when it comes to these things (we all remember how she freaked out over a minor ad lib detail when TAOLG was released). So... does she LIKE what she's hearing there on "Silent Night"?! Forget her professional place for a moment. As a regular person and music listener, when she sits back and listens to that vocal that sounds abnormal, shrill and extremely thinned out, like she swallowed a bag of helium so to speak - does she like that? At the risk of sounding like a troll, if the answer is "yes", I really have to question her taste and the functionality of her ears. Like... what on earth is going on with her sometimes?! That %$#! had no business being put out there especially when there's the glorious studio version in existence. smh

Secondly, WHAT THE HELL am I doing listening to a Christmas song on a hot ass summer day?!??? Yikes! *logs out*

Side note:  I think that TAOLG thing was a stunt so she'd have an excuse to promote it on two separate Facebook posts that same day.  Jermaine Dupri was responsible for that campaign.  Probably his idea for a publicity stunt.  

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#7 [url]

Aug 5 17 3:56 AM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
looks like she sang the dubbed vocals in a lower key, but then they were raised to match the original key. probably sounded better than lowering the 94 vocals to match. idk why she just didn't resing the entire song.

This version is much better

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#8 [url]

Aug 8 17 8:00 AM

Yeah it does sound like she pitched her vocals up to match the original key. If anything she should have pitched the original vocals down. You know, like she does live on songs like Hero and Without You and expects us to buy it

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#9 [url]

Aug 8 17 8:38 AM

Migrate90 wrote:
Firstly, I truly wonder does she actually LIKE what she hears when she greenlights stuff like this to come out? 

Mariah 100% doing her kind of vocals was Charmbracelet I think. But she knows people aren't here for that and the proof was in the pudding when she went back to singing in full voice for TEOM and it was a success.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 8 17 8:45 AM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
Migrate90 wrote:

Side note:  I think that TAOLG thing was a stunt so she'd have an excuse to promote it on two separate Facebook posts that same day.  Jermaine Dupri was responsible for that campaign.  Probably his idea for a publicity stunt.  

Nah, JD isn't that smart. lol He simply uploaded the wrong song. She went crying to the bathroom.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#11 [url]

Aug 8 17 9:02 AM

Why wouldn't she just post the song twice? People post links to their new stuff on their social media over and over

Quote    Reply   

cornyperson

away for awhile...

#12 [url]

Aug 8 17 9:27 AM

Migrate90 wrote:

LOLLL omg I love how passionate you are in your quest for answers for answers~*

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#13 [url]

Aug 8 17 9:28 AM

This rendition is kinda ICONIC.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help