Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 31 17 1:25 AM

Tags : :

Ok so this just happened at the Anaheim date. I had this big ass sign that said "Lamb came all the way from Peru to see Mimi" and Mariah saw it, and not only acknowledged it but interacted with me, asked me my name (Martin) and dedicated "Dont't Forget About Us" to me!!! 😢😢😢😢 I'm just so frickin happy!!! The sad news is that I had it all on video, and I was so eager to upload it on Facebook that I downloaded this crappy ass video cutter app that erased the whole thing, and now I've got nothing!! 😭😭😭 Guys I need your help, if you find this moment when the Anaheim YouTube videos start appearing, PLEASE post em here. I hope somebody uploads it! I know this happened between ABMB and Don't Forget About Us. Sorry to start a new thread about it, but I REALLY would like to have this moment in video!

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jul 31 17 11:59 AM

It was!! Thank you so much, I really appreciate that Mariah took the time to make this moment happen (other artists would've dismissed me as the typical over excited fan). That's why I will always value the most from her asides from her music, she really is devoted to us lambs. If you find any other videos just let me know lol, I want every angle possible. 😂

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 31 17 1:47 PM

mcrespect wrote:
That must have been a great moment!
Btw, I find it very weird that when she misheard my name her first guess was "Hakeem" (my nickname here). I'm starting to believe Mariah does indeed lurk FOMM regularly. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

mcrespect

#4 [url]

Jul 31 17 2:36 PM

I noticed that too! What a coincidence!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#6 [url]

Aug 1 17 9:02 AM

so happy for you Hakeem

reveal your fomm ID now, MIMI : D

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 2 17 4:38 AM

TheWholeStory wrote:
Here's another video smiley: smile

OMG I LOVE THAT ONE!!!! Thanks so much!!! And thanks to you too Nike! And if Queen Mimi is reading this, THANKS AGAIN FOR A DREAM COME TRUE!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help