Remove this ad

Migrate90

Mimi's Bodyguard

Lead

Jul 26 17 2:53 AM

Tags : :

It's a Christmas animated film starring Oprah, Kris Kristofferson, Kristin Chenoweth, Zachary Levi and others and most importantly it's not a Z-List Lifetime or whatever movie. This is gonna be awesome! 

Having said that, considering this movie is about how "A small but brave donkey and his animal friends become the unsung heroes of the first Christmas" (from IMDb), I hope she didn't just give them "One Child" and I got all excited about nothing. smiley: laugh
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#7 [url]

Jul 26 17 10:06 AM

Apparently, the song that is played on the trailer is a Stevie Wonder song. No wonder I did not recognize Mariah's voice

Quote    Reply   

hontasy

#8 [url]

Jul 26 17 10:09 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
Apparently, the song that is played on the trailer is a Stevie Wonder song. No wonder I did not recognize Mariah's voice laugh.gif

I was just gonna post about that too, that cant be her! smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#10 [url]

Jul 26 17 11:10 AM

Some fans are expecting it to be a gospel song because Stella has tagged DeVon Franklin on Instagram, and he has posted a pic with Mariah in the studio a few days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWguzMMlkQ2/?taken-by=devonfranklin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcrespect

#11 [url]

Jul 26 17 1:05 PM

Liron‏ @LironD 36m36 minutes ago
"The Star" is @MariahCarey x Marc Shaiman collabo. I think it's what the fans have been waiting for!

Liron‏ @LironD 4h4 hours ago
Liron Retweeted Mariah Carey
Update your predictions: Mariah Carey for Best Original Song. #Oscars2018 @awards_watch @AwardsDaily @4URspeculation

Mariah Australia‏ @MariahCareyAU 3h3 hours ago
#TheStarMovie, featuring @MariahCarey's upcoming original song, #TheStar is set to be released on Nov 10 in the US & Nov 30 in Australia.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#12 [url]

Jul 26 17 1:10 PM

mcrespect wrote:
Liron‏ @LironD 36m36 minutes ago
"The Star" is @MariahCarey x Marc Shaiman collabo. I think it's what the fans have been waiting for!

Liron‏ @LironD 4h4 hours ago
Liron Retweeted Mariah Carey
Update your predictions: Mariah Carey for Best Original Song. #Oscars2018 @awards_watch @AwardsDaily @4URspeculation

Mariah Australia‏ @MariahCareyAU 3h3 hours ago
#TheStarMovie, featuring @MariahCarey's upcoming original song, #TheStar is set to be released on Nov 10 in the US & Nov 30 in Australia.

OMG!

tumblr_n7gih3iCYq1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#13 [url]

Jul 26 17 1:11 PM

Liron is a huge movie buff and knows a lot about Academy Awards; I don't think she'd say that about the song if it she didn't think it had the chance. Marc Shaiman is a great choice if she's going for that.

Mariah is coming for WIGS. She's coming for the Golden Globe and the Oscar bishes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#14 [url]

Jul 26 17 1:27 PM

Vincent wrote:
Liron is a huge movie buff and knows a lot about Academy Awards; I don't think she'd say that about the song if it she didn't think it had the chance. Marc Shaiman is a great choice if she's going for that.

Mariah is coming for WIGS. She's coming for the Golden Globe and the Oscar bishes.

That's long overdue. Mariah is a good enough songwriter to receive those awards.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 26 17 1:32 PM

This is the greatest news in a long time. I was literally asking for a new collabo in Marc's Twitter mentions 2 months ago, he even faved my tweet but I had no idea it was actually happening

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#17 [url]

Jul 26 17 1:43 PM

Wonder if it was something that was recorded in the MCIIY sessions then that was maybe left off the album

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#20 [url]

Jul 26 17 3:17 PM

Hopefully the song is good enough to be present in the movie and for promo, not like Almost home where it was like the third song in the credits after everyone left the theatre

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help