Remove this ad

mcrespect

#41 [url]

Aug 11 17 5:52 AM

Oh, that's really a great song! And radio friendly! Definitely refreshing!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Stamos

#46 [url]

Goosebumps!
this couldn't have come at a better timing... and no I'm not talking about the charts.
I LOVE her.

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#47 [url]

Vanguard Award well deserved. I hope she does a huge ass medley and gets a standing ovation.

Time for her to be properly recognized.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#48 [url]

Generally, a good video although a bit boring in places (I think it felt a tad too "seen it before" with the dancing feeling like a recycle from Try). Her vid performance was amazing, she sold it so convincingly on the close up shots. This song is massively catchy to me - I've had the melody stuck and been humming bits of it to myself the last few days.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

This is up there for me too. I'd say Who Knew and Just Give Me A Reason are my 2 faves from her, but this might join them in my top 3. I also have a soft stop for Raise Your Glass

Quote    Reply   

Gospelartist03

#51 [url]

The song keeps grown on me leaps and bounds and i'm SO happy she is getting recgonized!! I wanted to like the video much more but didn't get the concept about the two guys all that much (guessing its about some sort of internal struggle? ) and it consumed a big part of the video the rest was great visually.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help