Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#21 [url]

Jul 6 17 3:48 AM

Hmm, let's take a quick look down memory lane shall we? Out of your 30-odd posts, more are in the Celine thread than not. 

The only time you have posted in the Mariah section is to talk about
- bad tour sales
- to share a gossip link about her supposedly being broke 
- several posts in the NYE scandal thread
- to attempt to talk about Celine/Beauty and the Beast in the Mariah section

A quick look suggests you haven't said a single positive thing about Mariah. And I'm delusional?

tumblr_n54onvkUPy1seznd4o9_r2_250.gif

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jul 6 17 4:48 AM

Kevon wrote:
Hmm, let's take a quick look down memory lane shall we? Out of your 30-odd posts, more are in the Celine thread than not. 

- bad tour sales

A quick look suggests you haven't said a single positive thing about Mariah. And I'm delusional?

- Bad Tour Sales

i only said... What Happened?

- To share a gossip Link About her Supposedly Being Broke

I said OMG... so if the credit card was declined... It means you're broke? No one said that she's broke. You said that not me. It was said that it was only declined. 

- Several posts in the NYE scandal thread

Did i say something bad?

- to attempt to talk about Celine/Beauty and the Beast in the Mariah section

Where's the Shade part there?

Comparing my comments to your comments. You're the one who shades the most.
dontbedelusional

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jul 6 17 4:50 AM

Kevon wrote:

- bad tour sales

Why not posts all my comments here since you said only 30 odd posts Let's see!

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jul 6 17 4:52 AM

Oh I remember i post something about the upcoming album of mimi

about getting excited of that upcoming album

You didn't include that

because you're delusional you're the one who shades the most.

KEVON VON VON VON

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#25 [url]

Jul 6 17 5:00 AM

Your MO is clearly to only chime in to "OMG" when negative stuff happens to Mariah and you're more interested in talking about Celine Dion. I've noticed it for some time now. 

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jul 6 17 5:01 AM

mimifan09 wrote:
^ Well the majority of your posts are in Saline "Karaoke Singer" Dion's thread yet you suddenly appear here when there's a whiff of a negative Mariah story.

Well, because i'm a fan of mariah too. That's what i see in google news. Of course as a fellow fan.. i want to know your reactions as well about that. Almost all in the news this year and half of last year are about NYE, Bryan, jamaica, packer, stella, and now this. Since I'm a fan of celine too.. she's active now since Mariah's tour with Lionel Richie will start on July 21. She's not that active now yet. She's resting for now and since there's a thread about Celine Dion. Might some share some news about her. Is it bad?

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jul 6 17 5:05 AM

Kevon wrote:
Your MO is clearly to only chime in to "OMG" when negative stuff happens to Mariah and you're more interested in talking about Celine Dion. I've noticed it for some time now. 

You noticed that for some time now? haha Do you think there's interesting to talk about Mariah's news half of last year and this year? It's almost bad news. NYE, Jamaica, Bryan, Stella, PACKER, bad ticket sales, Will Ferrell, Wardrobe Malfunctions, Late in shoot/taping and now this... I'm just waiting for her tour, her album. That is more interesting. Since it not happen yet... again. Since, there's a thread about Celine Dion here. Again, just want to share some news about her since obviously i'm a fan too.

Last Edited By: dontbedelusional Jul 6 17 5:12 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#35 [url]

Jul 6 17 2:42 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
^Did they really introduce her as "an actress of depth and beauty", I can't roll.gif
Benny Medina has always tried it to capacity

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jul 6 17 3:36 PM

^ Still can't believe people were calling Mariah fat after those Oscars. That white dress didn't fit her well, but she looked like a stunning goddess in that maroon gown. Hair and makeup flawless too -- Perfection!

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jul 7 17 12:08 AM

Johnny Depp is A list enough to be compared to Mariah. This can happen to anyone. And only a lamb to believe Mariah is immune to reality. Am I trying too hard? lol don't even try sweetie.

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/07/johnny-depp-financial-crisis-money

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help