Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 3 17 6:58 PM

Tags : :

http://www.mcarchives.com/index1.asp?id=14077 I hope this is true for one reason only, maybe it will wake MC up to Leachy Bulochnikov and her posse cuz if it's one thing Mariah values, it's her hardearned money... She's worth gazillion dollars. To max out your Amex Centurion or whatever high-end card she has, it means she must be late in her payments and that means that no-good dirt of a manager is screwing her over. Cuz I really don' expect Mariah herself to be THAT hands on that she makes sure the payments are done, it befalls her manager or whomever she employs to deal with the financials. Whatever the press says or her former employees, Stella can brush off as jealousy but not this. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for "Queen Stella and ha power"...
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Jul 4 17 6:56 PM

Kevon, just stick a fork in it...first of all sweetie, Gossipcop is the Sean Spicer of entertainment outlets. Those exact words are written by Stella and EVERY SINGLE ITEM for the past two years that have come out about Mariah has been "Denied" or "Debunked" by gossipcop by an insider..hmmm, I guess who that could be. I would take Radar Online over Gossip Cop any day of the week.. Second of all, you and your little posse of delusional drama queens are in minoity when it comes to Stella. Go read Mariah's facebook, Instagram or even Stella's. Genuine fans en masse are really worried with what she has done to Mariah's career and the apparent taking advantage of. I didn't utter a bad word about Mariah, just Stella.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 4 17 7:02 PM

^ Dahhhling, Kevon is far from delusional. Mariah lost interest/self-sabotaged her career long before Stella. It's called life. There doesn't need to be a scape goat for every failure in her career. Stella isn't a good music manager but for what Mariah wants for HER career, Stella is providing.

And Radar Online fabricates 99% of their stories. We don't need Gossipcop to tell us that.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#6 [url]

Jul 4 17 7:19 PM

mimifan09 wrote:
^ Dahhhling, Kevon is far from delusional. Mariah lost interest/self-sabotaged her career long before Stella. It's called life. There doesn't need to be a scape goat for every failure in her career. Stella isn't a good music manager but for what Mariah wants for HER career, Stella is providing.

And Radar Online fabricates 99% of their stories. We don't need Gossipcop to tell us that.

Well said. Remember MIAM? Stella wasn't around for that yet Mariah managed to make a mess of the era all on her own. It's time that fans stop acting like Mariah's a child and every time she fails it's the big bad wolf manager's fault. Her managers are basically her puppets anyway and she does what she wants behind the scenes.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#7 [url]

Jul 5 17 5:58 AM

swedishmariahlover wrote:
Kevon, just stick a fork in it...first of all sweetie, Gossipcop is the Sean Spicer of entertainment outlets. Those exact words are written by Stella and EVERY SINGLE ITEM for the past two years that have come out about Mariah has been "Denied" or "Debunked" by gossipcop by an insider..hmmm, I guess who that could be. I would take Radar Online over Gossip Cop any day of the week.. Second of all, you and your little posse of delusional drama queens are in minoity when it comes to Stella. Go read Mariah's facebook, Instagram or even Stella's. Genuine fans en masse are really worried with what she has done to Mariah's career and the apparent taking advantage of. I didn't utter a bad word about Mariah, just Stella.
Firstly, my post wasn't aimed at you (I lost interest in your paragraphless, repetitive, inane ramblings a long time ago), it was aimed at the blatant Celine troll who only comes out of the Celine thread to shade Mariah - hence why that's the person I quoted

Secondly, I am not TeamStella and think she is toxic, so unless you can find some receipts showing me rabidly defending her, keep my name out of your posts - I don't think she is responsible for all Mariah's issues either, though

Finally, if you genuinely think Mariah Carey is out of money, you're as delusional as they come, but keep believing every bit of media fodder your hear to suit your agenda, hun

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Last Edited By: Kevon Jul 5 17 6:01 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 5 17 8:19 AM

I always paragrapgh it on my phone while texting but the text gets smooshed together when posted. No one said Mariah is out of money, but Mariah's credit cards getting maxed out ( when it's usually a type of card that doesnmt even get maced out unless you are behind with a previous payment) shows Stella is handling Mariah's finances as sloppy as she does her career. No, Stella isn't to blame for everything and even though Mariah's managers in the past have been average at best, bar Tommy and Benny, you never got the feeling that they were enabling her and really thinking: " let's clean house and rob the bank while we have the chance..." This business with Stella will, mark my words, will come to a very ugly conclusion!

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jul 5 17 8:31 AM

^ You're assuming that Mariah's cards were maxed out. But there's absolutely no proof that happened. Radar online is not a reliable source. They make up the majority of their stories. Don't be so gullible or feel you need to believe every negative detail that places Stella in a bad light.

I'm not defending Stella by any means. I gave her a chance and while she has definitely made Mariah money and kept her booked, her career has lost all focus and her image has dis-improved under Stella's tenure. But those are issues that Mariah has had before Stella too.

And FYI Benny attempted to clean house when he was hired. Mariah just rehired some of them once the dust had setttled. Cindi Berger being the most notable.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 5 17 2:13 PM

^and why are some of you always so quick to deny anything that might put MC in a bad light? That's why there are PUBLICISTS...so that when trashy stories get printed, they squash them with simple facts...if this hadn't happened, then it also puts Stella in a bad light. Her job as a manager should be to quickly have a publicist put out a statement where Louis Vuttion vehemently denies this ever happened and Radaronline can then shut it. Benny never cleaned house because of malice and selfpreserving agenda,,, he knew, as we all knew, that Cindy was a horrible PR person when Mariah needed one the most. He was always professional and didn't try to get in the centre of a pic where other celebs are standing... And what type of money does Stella actually make the best selling female artist of all time? The hallmark deal and MAC deal were in place before Stella, so was the Vegas deal. A one-off booking in Azerbadjan or Austria doesn't sustain a person of Mariah's stature.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Jul 5 17 5:29 PM

swedishmariahlover wrote:
^and why are some of you always so quick to deny anything that might put MC in a bad light? That's why there are PUBLICISTS...so that when trashy stories get printed, they squash them with simple facts...if this hadn't happened, then it also puts Stella in a bad light. Her job as a manager should be to quickly have a publicist put out a statement where Louis Vuttion vehemently denies this ever happened and Radaronline can then shut it. Benny never cleaned house because of malice and selfpreserving agenda,,, he knew, as we all knew, that Cindy was a horrible PR person when Mariah needed one the most. He was always professional and didn't try to get in the centre of a pic where other celebs are standing... And what type of money does Stella actually make the best selling female artist of all time? The hallmark deal and MAC deal were in place before Stella, so was the Vegas deal. A one-off booking in Azerbadjan or Austria doesn't sustain a person of Mariah's stature.
And why are you so quick to believe one random story on an online gossip site like it's the gospel truth?

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jul 5 17 6:11 PM

Alyssa Milano is suing her manager who apparently stole 10 million dollars from her and now she is in trouble. Toni got bankrupt twice. Real housewives going to jail every time for tax issues. Mariah is not immune to that and she is basically pursuing danger. It's her fault yes, I do believe but she probably think she is right and doing the right moves now being this kind of celebrity. but it's pretty obvious she will never achieve the kardashian/jlo profitable lifestyle, not her game and never will be.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#15 [url]

Jul 5 17 6:30 PM

^LOL @ you listing a bunch of B and D list celebrities that were nowhere near Mariah's wealth to begin with. Try harder next time sweetie.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 5 17 6:57 PM

Wasn't this story debunked like 3 hours after it appeared online? Pretty sure the store made a statement saying this was absurd and never happened.

Why anyone would believe this anyway is beyond me -- aside from the fortune she's amassed, girlfriend pulls in millions a year from AIWFCIY alone. No need to worry about her bank account, now or ever.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jul 5 17 7:09 PM

collie wrote:
Alyssa Milano is suing her manager who apparently stole 10 million dollars from her and now she is in trouble. Toni got bankrupt twice. Real housewives going to jail every time for tax issues. Mariah is not immune to that and she is basically pursuing danger. It's her fault yes, I do believe but she probably think she is right and doing the right moves now being this kind of celebrity. but it's pretty obvious she will never achieve the kardashian/jlo profitable lifestyle, not her game and never will be.
The entire Kardashian-Jenner clan (including EVERYONE, even the nobodys like Brandon and the more popular ones like Caitlyn) has an estimate net worth of US$450 millions. Jlo's is at around 360 million. Mariah's is over 500 million, so no.

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jul 6 17 12:10 AM

Kevon wrote:

swedishmariahlover wrote:Kevon, just stick a fork in it...first of all sweetie, Gossipcop is the Sean Spicer of entertainment outlets. Those exact words are written by Stella and EVERY SINGLE ITEM for the past two years that have come out about Mariah has been "Denied" or "Debunked" by gossipcop by an insider..hmmm, I guess who that could be. I would take Radar Online over Gossip Cop any day of the week..

Second of all, you and your little posse of delusional drama queens are in minoity when it comes to Stella. Go read Mariah's facebook, Instagram or even Stella's. Genuine fans en masse are really worried with what she has done to Mariah's career and the apparent taking advantage of.
I didn't utter a bad word about Mariah, just Stella.

Firstly, my post wasn't aimed at you (I lost interest in your paragraphless, repetitive, inane ramblings a long time ago), it was aimed at the blatant Celine troll who only comes out of the Celine thread to shade Mariah - hence why that's the person I quoted

Secondly, I am not TeamStella and think she is toxic, so unless you can find some receipts showing me rabidly defending her, keep my name out of your posts - I don't think she is responsible for all Mariah's issues either, though

Finally, if you genuinely think Mariah Carey is out of money, you're as delusional as they come, but keep believing every bit of media fodder your hear to suit your agenda, hun

Any proof that i shade Mariah You should review all the things you were saying in that thread. You're the one who's shading.. Dear! dontbedelusional

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jul 6 17 2:49 AM

^ Well the majority of your posts are in Saline "Karaoke Singer" Dion's thread yet you suddenly appear here when there's a whiff of a negative Mariah story.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help