Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 3 17 6:12 PM

Tags : :

"Dear Forum Admin,

Per the earlier announcement, we are transitioning Yuku to an updated platform on Tapatalk Groups. Many of you have participated in the Beta testing of the new platform. We received tons of great feedback and made many updates to address many of the issues raised during the Beta testing. And we will continue to make improvements and enhancements to Tapatalk Groups platform.

In the next 7 days, we'll roll out the production migration of your site to Tapatalk Groups. If you find any data or formatting issues on the preview board and would like to postpone the migration, please reply to this email stating the issues. The migration will not change your site URL. There will be a few of hours of downtime while we move to the new platform, and the moves are planned for late night and early morning to minimize the impact to you and your members.

After the migration, you should login to your Admin Control Panel to update your site logo, banners, and other customization.

Enjoy the new ride with Tapatalk Groups!

Regards,

Yuku Support Team"

Once the rollover happens, feel free to post any questions etc here.

On a side note, there's been no forward movement (or further response) from Yuku on changing FOMM to another host. Let's see how this new upgrade goes.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#1 [url]

Jul 4 17 5:15 AM

It's actually been ok for me for a while so hopefully the upgrade will just make things better overall (and not end up adding a raft of new "teething issues" )

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#3 [url]

Jul 4 17 10:57 AM

So I guess they been too busy trying to fix the irreparable to send you the damn backup, huh?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#9 [url]

Jul 7 17 5:46 PM

It's cute! I hope we get new accessories

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Jul 7 17 9:43 PM

Shiny stuff? As for forum specific features, I'm not sure. We'll have to wait and see. We're able to pay to have our own branded mobile app which would be cool.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#13 [url]

Jul 23 17 12:09 PM

Any news regarding the transition? I was away for a couple of weeks so may have missed it

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#15 [url]

Jul 25 17 9:09 AM

The board has been totally fine for me for a long time now.

Of course I bet as soon as they upgrade it there will probably be another 5 years of "teething problems"

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

First of all, hello to everyone on this forum.

One of the things on the new platform which is not good is that all Tapatalk groups have the same look, there are no different default forum skins as here. You can change only a few color schemes via the standard options.

So customization of the Forum look is not easy or simple. There is solution for this in the form of a computer application that generates the output CSS codes for the new Tapatalk forums.

You can read more about my application on the main Tapatalk support forum. The application is completely free (cost nothing) and you can test it already now on your new test Tapatalk forum.

Greetings.

More about:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/help-to-yuku-freeforums-org-forum-owners-t36777-s20.html

Last Edited By: Bleki . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help