Remove this ad

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#101 [url]

Jul 29 17 12:07 PM

Am I the only one annoyed at these leaks when they don't post the full song? Ugh......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 [url]

Jul 29 17 1:45 PM

Vocals on OSD are insane...! I don't care what people say, but her voice still sounds the same, especially the upper belts. Of course her timbre is deeper/has more weight to it, she lost some of its clarity and agility, but, all in all, when she doesn't resonate the notes with her nose, she sounds just like that 1996 girl... just 21 years older! ūüíô

Quote    Reply   

#103 [url]

Jul 29 17 1:59 PM

CoCoLambMC wrote:
Am I the only one annoyed at these leaks when they don't post the full song? Ugh......

Twitter has a 140 secondes limit, that must be explain why they don't post the full thing.

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

#105 [url]

Jul 29 17 7:59 PM

Kanye wrote:
CoCoLambMC wrote:

Twitter has a 140 secondes limit, that must be explain why they don't post the full thing.
That same account has a soundcloud page I believe, they've posted some full songs before.

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

#106 [url]

Jul 30 17 1:52 AM

So I stumbled up on this performance.... obviously 100% lipped play back (the hand movements smiley: laugh) BUT I noticed there's some different vocals for just a few lines, mostly noticeably at the end of the song. 

Quote    Reply   

Migrate90

#108 [url]

Jul 30 17 10:35 AM

Oh my GOD... I had no clue she always sucked as a lip-syncer! What was this @$@! that I just watched?! Didn't she somewhat practice in front of a mirror or whatever, before going out there to lip? I thought she's gotten worse at it over the years (and it's true - she has), but performances like that prove she just cannot *%%*%%* do it to save her life. She should call up Céline and ask her for the 101 on lipsyncing!

Quote    Reply   

OohoneyrainoO

#110 [url]

Aug 2 17 7:29 PM

Really hoping that one day we'll get an album of unreleased material/b-sides. Now that would be epic.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#120 [url]

mcfan wrote:
Must be an alternate take though, cause that bridge sounds kinda raspy.

It's 100% an alternate take.  If you sync it up directly over the album version you can hear the differences VERY CLEARLY.   There's no question.

Earliest example of where it's VERY different is at 1:05 "and you'll finally see the truth"... she goes up on "truth" here.  In the album version she does not.  

Many other subtle difference though.  Amazing she knew EXACTLY how she wanted to sing it though run for run and just did it multiple times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help