Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#22 [url]

Jun 30 17 2:54 AM

Damn, this is beautiful resurrection.
Thanks for sharing this

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#25 [url]

Jul 3 17 2:06 PM

Can we start doing a rain dance for the full version to appear 

tenor.gif

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jul 3 17 2:16 PM

I fairly easily was able to play it simultaneous with the album version just to get a taste of what this felt like in there. I see why she went the way she did in the end (the end product has an etherial, atmospheric quality as opposed to a big single-vocal climax), but it makes me wonder if there's an alternate ending or demo somewhere that matches this direction.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jul 4 17 4:40 AM

^ I'm pretty confident that more is coming, if you look at their bio it says "Live vocals & exclusive content! #Butterfly20 is coming, stay tuned…"

Maybe in September? That's when Butterfly was released… I hope so!

Last Edited By: Kanye Jul 4 17 4:59 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jul 4 17 10:25 AM

I think it's time they release every single unreleased vocal stem they ended up tossing while making all of Mariah's albums in the 90s. Lord knows the lambily needs this right now. smiley: frown

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#34 [url]

Jul 5 17 3:53 PM

mcfan wrote:
It's prolly Mariah herself leaking it laugh.gif
She can keep hittin' that space bar then gur smiley: laugh

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jul 5 17 5:04 PM

kittykow105 wrote:
Is there an "Underneath The Stars" stem out there too?  
OMG this guy seems to have complete access to Mariah's old stems!! Even an alternative version of the "Hero" climax similar to the one in "Héroe"...we suck, how did we now know about this yet:

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   

kittykow105

#37 [url]

Jul 5 17 5:25 PM

Hakeem wrote:
kittykow105 wrote:
Is there an "Underneath The Stars" stem out there too?  
OMG this guy seems to have complete access to Mariah's old stems!! Even an alternative version of the "Hero" climax similar to the one in "Héroe"...we suck, how did we now know about this yet:

I don't think he has that much access.  The "Emotions" stems readily available on DJ websites, along with "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and I think "Through The Rain."  The "Hero" climax looks they mixed one of her concert vocals into the studio version of the song.  That being said, the "Underneath The Stars" version he has seems to have only her main vocal in there. 

Quote    Reply   

kittykow105

#40 [url]

Jul 6 17 11:24 PM

And another one: Sounds like it's the pre-recorded vocals for the "Butterfly" tour?

Last Edited By: kittykow105 Jul 6 17 11:27 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help