Remove this ad

bigj405

Chillin' at FOMM

Lead

Jun 27 17 3:14 PM

Tags : :

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/mariah-carey-james-packer-controversy-israel-1016877

DEAD!  And new line for sure!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Jun 27 17 7:44 PM

That idiot trying to get the scoop when she's there to promote beauty products. Who does he think he is?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jun 28 17 11:08 AM

Guess there is an investigation.  But really, I doubt she knows anything.  

http://www.smh.com.au/business/cbd/israeli-police-to-question-james-packer-over-israeli-pm-netanyahu-graft-probe-20170627-gwzpp3.html

According to fresh reports from Israel, Mr Packer has agreed to be questioned by police conducting a corruption investigation involving Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over lavish gift giving to his family by friends like Mr Packer and Hollywood tycoon Arnon Milchan - although the two parties are still working out the details.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 29 17 2:37 PM

If I were Mariah I would be pissed at my team for not protecting me from the situation in the first place. The political climate and news is all basic research and public information they should have known going into this business venture and PR tour. Her old teams wouldn't let her near them in the first place or make this particular deal over others, and even if there was some reason to still do it they'd control the questions or coach her in preparation.

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,159 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#8 [url]

Jun 30 17 2:47 AM

can't wait for a remix of I DON'T (know where the motherfxxker is)

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jul 6 17 5:36 AM

Robbie80 wrote:
If I were Mariah I would be pissed at my team for not protecting me from the situation in the first place. The political climate and news is all basic research and public information they should have known going into this business venture and PR tour. Her old teams wouldn't let her near them in the first place or make this particular deal over others, and even if there was some reason to still do it they'd control the questions or coach her in preparation.

Agree!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help