Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#21 [url]

May 17 17 10:07 AM

Kevon wrote:
That's so RH of her. Honestly I bet next we're going to see Mariah sign up for the real housewives of NYC laugh.gif

Risultati immagini per life isn't all diamonds and rosé but it should be gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#23 [url]

May 17 17 11:21 AM

Kevon wrote:
"These Belles Make Jingles, Mariah Makes Singles"

giphy.gif
You know what? Let me email Stella and put Andy Cohen in ccn.

Quote    Reply   

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#24 [url]

May 17 17 2:27 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
jamiclever wrote:

Question tho -- does XFactor UK show on tv in the US? Does it have any impact?

No. They showed the USA version in the UK on ITV2 though.
It does, actually.  Same place that sells the Vegas shows, they have their own channel (still waiting for them to air Mariah's Vegas concert, they've done everyone else Celine, Elton, Shania).  It's tape delayed because of the time difference.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

May 17 17 8:32 PM

nizarnoor wrote:
nicodenico wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:
I don't follow Mariah on Instagram, but some fans were saying that Stella invited some LA plastic surgeons to the I Don't listening party, then one of them tagged Mariah and Stella on something else. Yesterday Mariah was photographed outside a clinic for cosmetic procedures. Not that I am shocked that Mariah does these things, but she has enough money to not tag plastic surgeons on her IG posts and she had never done it before. Must be Stella's idea.
I confirm this. I was checkin out Stella or Mishka IG posts and in one of them she was openly thanking this doctor for keeping her young and fresh or something like that, so  I ended up on the Instagram profile of this famous plastic surgeon of Beverly Hills and noticed he was plugging "I don't" a lot in his posts and, most of all, he was posting closeups of Mariah at the LEGO Batman movie premiere, commenting how good she looked. Considering his profile is mainly promotional, I got the message "look at how stunning she looks: I did this to her face!"  It was VERY weird for a star of mariah's calibre.

Wow that's kind of weird. Link please? Or at least the doctor's instagram username?
 Found it! the doctor's name is Simon Ourian, he works for the Epione clinic, the one where she's been seen quite often in the past months.
Actually a lot of celebrities from Kim Kardashains to Gaga and Katy Perry have been seen there. 

and

Last Edited By: nicodenico May 17 17 8:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#26 [url]

May 18 17 3:54 AM

Well, I hope he's not Stella's surgeon, if he is, Mariah AVOID

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

May 19 17 5:40 PM

Kevon wrote:
Well, I hope he's not Stella's surgeon, if he is, Mariah AVOID

I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but Mariah has never looked the same after 2015. I know she probably had things done in the past but it somehow still looked natural. Since 2015 she went next level and whatever she's doing since then is actually aging her a lot and I know it's just not 'aging' cause 2013 / early 2014 wasn't that long ago and she looked 10 years younger. Yes she can still look great, but her face now looks like it cannot move at all, she looks more and more plastic to me. Her eyes especially have changed. This pic from March 2015 (that's not so long after she hired Stella) is very telling iMO.

And this is her face in 2014.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

May 19 17 6:05 PM

^ I actually noticed changes in early 2014. I think she started going OTT with whatever she was doing to her face in early 2014. She showed up to the SAG Awards and when interviewed she couldn't move her mouth and for a good while after, it was noticeable until it settled. I've always tried to find that clip of her trying to talk but thankfully I've never found it.

I think she had a botched eye lift in early 2015 that has only started to right itself in the last year. She also probably had a lot of botox in 2015 that definitely settled a lot last year too.

But I also feel her face can look like she's had a lot more work done when she puts weight on now and it goes to her face. When her face slims down, she can still look like her old self.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#30 [url]

May 22 17 3:56 AM

It looks more obvious some times than others, I think some procedures take a while to settle.

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

May 22 17 4:51 AM

Her make up choices don't help either. Kris did her make up the other night and Mariah was rolling back the years:

image But when other people do it, she often doesn't look as good.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

May 22 17 10:20 AM

The thing is, she's been wearing dreadful makeup lately. She is the most beautiful with less makeup like during the 90s. Those fake big eyelashes and extremely orange cheeks make her look terrible, by the way. 

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#35 [url]

May 22 17 10:42 AM

I think the issue with the oversized lashes is that they seem to weigh her eyes down so her eyes always look half shut. IDK it might be because she's tired or whatever, but it certainly doesn't seem to be helping.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#36 [url]

May 22 17 10:49 AM

mimifan09 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Kris Buckle also does Bethenny's make up sometimes. I want a pic of them together.

Bethenny was dancing to Fantasy on her snapchat the other night. laugh.gif

YAS! I need Mimi to acknowledge ha

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

May 24 17 11:18 AM

Kris doing her make up makes a huge difference, he's very good. She's deffo had some procedures but nothing permanent so nothing to worry about really. I still think she looks unbelievable for her age

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help