Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#2 [url]

May 5 17 11:20 AM

OH GOD!

I travelled to Azerbaijan with friends in 2014, and stayed some days in Baku. This is going to get me emotional

tumblr_n7gih3iCYq1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#3 [url]

May 5 17 1:55 PM

I really couldn't care about the most corrupt (not to mention homophobic) country in the world but yeah, I'm glad she's performing for the F1!

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#4 [url]

May 5 17 5:10 PM

They have been investing A LOT of money on the last years to portray themselves as an European country. That's why there is a F1 race there, as well as the European games last year, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey doing performances, among a lot of new buildings and the boulevard in Baku.
Petrolium lost a lot of value on the market, their money lost a lot of currency value as well, but it looks like they still have loads of money to invest on this.
I cannot argue about corruption and homophobia, but the most? Maybe Top 20. I can think of worst places on Earth. They do try to portray a good image, so I don't blame Mariah for going there. It is not blatantly bad like performing for African dictators. It is a bit less bad

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#5 [url]

May 5 17 8:37 PM

^PORTRAY being the operative word. They're about as genuine as a new Clowntina project. No Muslim country will ever be for equal rights lets be very clear. No matter what glossy PR company they hire.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#6 [url]

May 6 17 3:29 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
^PORTRAY being the operative word. They're about as genuine as a new Clowntina project. No Muslim country will ever be for equal rights lets be very clear. No matter what glossy PR company they hire.

Exactly...
A country ruled by a mafia family (literally) with lots of money and where they threaten, harass, physically attack, imprison and even kill journalists and homosexuals isn't exactly my definition of trying. 

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#7 [url]

May 6 17 11:28 AM

I don't think this is going to hurt her image. It certainly didn't for Gaga when she performed at the opening of the European Games

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help