Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#21 [url]

May 12 17 1:21 PM

She's giving me Kellyanne Conway except slightly less unkempt.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#23 [url]

May 19 17 3:29 PM

Kevon wrote:
I think this generation of pop gerls are at a stand still. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Ariana and now seemingly Miley et al are just not cutting it for me. None of them have done anything ground breaking with their last efforts.

A lot of them are just in that uncomfortable stage of having been around a long time now and trying to re-define themselves. Gaga, Rihanna and Katy are all in that boat - wanting to evolve their sound after having become staples on the pop scene. Someone like Arianna had less to fall as she was never as big but a) gave us the MEGA BOP Into You recently so she's partly off the hook and b) turning into a features chick for nicely sung choruses was a deft career move.

Leona Lewis should have done this went things started to go tits up and Rihanna's an expert at hijacking every hit song for a chart credit.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Gospelartist03

#25 [url]

can we talk about how this song is still low key smashing, its still on repeat for me and I haven't got sick of it. 

I think this is the best live performance so far:

Last Edited By: Gospelartist03 . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#26 [url]

In the beginning I hated it and now I love it. I even got to appreciate her timbre more. I just need not to think about her or her face.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help