Remove this ad

Stamos

#41 [url]

Jun 20 17 4:27 AM

Even her speaking voice has changed a lot.
Anyway, boring song, but I still love her for her old hits

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Gospelartist03

#42 [url]

Jun 20 17 11:50 AM

Kevon wrote:
^I was thinking that when I read laugh.gif Why would you say anything in absolutes like that, she's only 50-odd, can you really say with ABSOLUTE certainty that you are never going to tour again? laugh.gif

IKR lol She'll be just like the rest of em and will prob tour into her 70's.  Which makes Adele smiley: laugh even more ridiculous, like sis have a seat you're not even 30. 

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#44 [url]

Jun 20 17 3:26 PM

Adele is a different case. She has already undergone a surgery on her vocal chords and if she keeps touring the way she does now, singing it all live, she will have to do it again in a few years. Unless she does a bit of trickery on her next tours smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#45 [url]

Jul 5 17 9:23 AM

Shania Twain’s New Album Was Almost Produced by Prince

Shania Twain’s first new album in 15 years almost had a very special producer. “The very first person that called me, who reached out to me before I’d even written the album…[was] Prince,” Twain recently told reporters.

Unfortunately, at the time Prince contacted Twain, she just didn’t know when to do the album. The pair exchanged calls and emails, along with different notes and ideas on a potential project.

“When he was calling me and mailing me, I wasn’t ready to do the album,” Twain says. “He said, ‘Come to my studio, let’s get started,’ and I just said, ‘I can’t sing right now, I just don’t have my voice yet.'”

Prince eventually went back on tour, so he wasn’t available to produce when Twain felt comfortable in the studio again. And sadly, the rock and roll legend passed away in April 2016.

Without doubt, a Prince-produced record would get the whole world’s attention. Then again, Shania doesn’t have much trouble with that. The new record, Now, comes out on Sept. 29 and easily tops the most-anticipated albums list for all of 2017.

Her first project since 2002’s record-shattering Up!, Now features a host of different producers. Part of the reason the record took so long? She split from her husband and longtime producer Mutt Lange after he cheated on her with her best friend.

Compounded with stress-related vocal issues, the whole ordeal just about convinced Twain to retire. But her comeback tour a few years ago showed the whole world is hungry for a career rejuvenation. That shouldn’t be too hard for country music’s top-selling female artist.

Her first single off the new album, “Life’s About To Get Good,” references some of her recent struggles. And it certainly doesn’t skip a beat when it comes to pushing the boundaries of country. Known not just as a fantastic voice but also a prolific writer, Shania Twain wrote constantly despite not recording any new music.

It’s just too bad she wasn’t quite ready when Prince wanted to produce her project. “If I ever had professional regret,” Twain says, “That’s one of them.”
http://www.wideopencountry.com/shania-twains-new-album-almost-produced-prince/

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#46 [url]

Jul 5 17 11:54 AM

Don't know if I'd have wanted a fully Prince produced album (he can really overpower an artist, look at Sheena Easton) but one or two tracks would have been amazing. What a shame it never happened.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#49 [url]

Jul 6 17 6:02 PM

I kinda use FTMO for the epicness though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#57 [url]

Aug 11 17 10:17 AM

mcfan wrote:
A lil poll:

"From This Moment On" vs. "You're Still the One"

Both great but I'm a From This Moment boy too. 

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#58 [url]

Aug 11 17 6:29 PM

^^The video is pretty cute! Life's About to Get Good is a strange song because the verses are really good, but then the chorus is underwhelming and her vocal doesn't sound convincing.

Last Edited By: BeyondIdolization Aug 11 17 6:31 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help