Remove this ad

Stamos

#41 [url]

Apr 25 17 11:50 AM

jamiclever wrote:
I like how people forget that Nick is rich all on his own. I don't want them to get married again either (just do the Kurt Russell-Goldie Hawn thing), but to pretend Nick doesn't make millions per year on his own is just wrong. He doesn't have Mariah money (most people on Earth don't), but he's also not hurting for cash. IMO Nick seems like the kind of guy who would be too proud to take any money from Mariah anyway...

Nick is rich all on his own? Because of what? Nickelodeon? I didn't see him driving a Rolls back then

It's an indisputable fact that his life standards skyrocketed because of Mariah and it's probably hard for him to keep it up.

Anyway, I see him more as a gold-digger than someone who's to proud to take more money out of Mariah. 

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Apr 25 17 11:55 AM

I've seen so many lambs across the internet, who spent years hoping for Nick to shut his mouth and for Mariah to end it with him, now call for him to come back simply because what has gone on post 2014 hasn't been to their liking.

Nick is still a notorious fame %%$%%. He might have made good money in his own right but a lot of the big gigs he got were off the back of his marriage to Mariah. Now that he doesn't have AGT, he needs to get in front of a lense. And I'm sure that's where himself and Stella do agree with each other.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#43 [url]

Apr 25 17 12:03 PM

The truth is people are probably more interested in what Mariah and Beyonce had for dinner last night than Nick at this point tbh.

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Apr 25 17 1:02 PM

LOL-- I'm also more interested in the Mariah-Beyonce meeting.

Anyway, Nick's got money. He may be an attention-seeker, but so are all celebrities, Mariah included. Nick does standup and gets in trouble-- so do all comedians. I never saw Nick as after Mariah for any reason other than she was his dream woman growing up and he finally snagged her. IMO it seemed like real love snuck in there too. I don't see their current outings as Nick's plea for attention any more than Mariah's. He quit his job on AGT and gave up that (easy) paycheck, so it doesn't seem like he's that desperate for money either.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#45 [url]

Apr 25 17 3:05 PM

Stamos wrote:
The truth is people are probably more interested in what Mariah and Beyonce had for dinner last night than Nick at this point tbh.

Or a new album. 

tumblr_m41qmao9fa1qjwfxm.gif

Quote    Reply   

Migrate90

#46 [url]

Apr 25 17 3:23 PM

mimifan09 wrote:
I've seen so many lambs across the internet, who spent years hoping for Nick to shut his mouth and for Mariah to end it with him, now call for him to come back simply because what has gone on post 2014 hasn't been to their liking.

Nick is still a notorious fame %%$%%. He might have made good money in his own right but a lot of the big gigs he got were off the back of his marriage to Mariah. Now that he doesn't have AGT, he needs to get in front of a lense. And I'm sure that's where himself and Stella do agree with each other.
Word. 

And, I've seen the same reaction from a lot of lambs online. It's truly head-scratching. smiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#47 [url]

Apr 25 17 3:28 PM

mimifan09 wrote:

Fans have memory loss when it comes to Nick. When they first separated, Nick put it out there that Mariah was a bad mother.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#48 [url]

Apr 25 17 3:33 PM

Ginger1 wrote:
mimifan09 wrote:

Fans have memory loss when it comes to Nick. When they first separated, Nick put it out there that Mariah was a bad mother.
Yep, and dragged out their divorce for 2 years trying to get at her money even though they had an iron-clad pre-nup, holding up her marriage to another man and eventually it worked. He's disgusting. 

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Apr 25 17 3:35 PM

^ Plus all that crap his father posted on Facebook defending him by saying he basically couldn't be with someone who was fat and had abortions.

His mother seems decent and Nick appears to be an OK father when he shows up. But aside from that, he's a tacky mess.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Apr 25 17 4:42 PM

I only care about Mariah's relationships insofar as they influence her creativity and songs, but sweet Lord I had no idea about everything that was going on when they broke up and that you guys mentioned here. image

__    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __

Charmbracelet is my favorite MC album. DEAL WIT IT

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#51 [url]

Apr 25 17 5:48 PM

mimifan09 wrote:

Can't disagree with any of that. He was probably just as gutted he was losing his A-Lister access as he was Mariah herself when the marriage ended. Its not like he reminded the world enough he was married to "THE Mariah Carey" enough times.....

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#52 [url]

Apr 25 17 5:59 PM

mimifan09 wrote:
^ Plus all that crap his father posted on Facebook defending him by saying he basically couldn't be with someone who was fat and had abortions.
Here a thing...

#neverforget

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#54 [url]

Apr 28 17 2:56 AM

Looks like he's getting the attention he needs without them getting back together as he was back on the Wendy Williams show talking about Mariah. From what he said it sounds like they aren't going to be getting back together anytime soon (thankfully). I guess getting papped a few times was enough to get him back to being booked on second rate talk shows

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

HeavenlySender

#57 [url]

Apr 29 17 11:06 AM

cris258 wrote:
I saw this coming.... I mean there's being around each other now and again at special holidays for the kids. Then there's being around each other more than necessary because you wanna be. Mariah is getting the D left right and centre these days!!! She must be exhausted!!! 😂😂😂

smiley: roll

A butterfly is free to love, live, breathe and free to fly away

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

May 5 17 1:45 AM

A nice way to keep themselves in the press.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help