Remove this ad

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#21 [url]

Apr 13 17 6:23 PM

If y'all are that worried.... feel free to give us youtube links to the other songs in the top 5 and I'll gladly give them a few streams to hopefully bump them up on the charts

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Apr 13 17 8:26 PM

Rihanna has had some amazing songs, she is certainly not untalented and Mariah likes RiRi for good reason. Ed's song is good but not his best. Now Uptown Funk was a monster so since that didn't do it, I think we're good for a while!

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#23 [url]

Apr 14 17 6:38 AM

cris258 wrote:
Rihanna has had some amazing songs, she is certainly not untalented and Mariah likes RiRi for good reason. 
I'm gonna need some sort of receipt for that boo. 

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Apr 14 17 5:49 PM

Haha she was woeful when she was younger but performances like this (actually watch it thru) show why she is one of the biggest music stars in earth and has been for the last 12 years. She has an intensity that reminds me of Whitney at times, she's beautiful, individual and a great performer. Her songs are amazing... and she sings live pretty much all of the time. She's not s vocalist like Mariah but she's leagues above the likes of Britney who is (was) an amazing performer but can't sing live for +%*@

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Apr 15 17 1:14 PM

Why does FOMM LOVE talking about Rihanna? Rihsus has the gerls SHOOK.

Mariah Carey: "I love Rihanna."

Rihanna+Mariah+Carey+VEVO+Launches+Premi

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#31 [url]

Apr 16 17 5:23 AM

You know what they say about keeping your enemies closer.

If Rihanna gets to 17 #1's Mariah will send her a friendly yet threatening note: "I've been nice and sweet to you home girl, but stop it now. Sabotage yoself."

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#32 [url]

Apr 16 17 2:04 PM

Vincent wrote:
You know what they say about keeping your enemies closer.

If Rihanna gets to 17 #1's Mariah will send her a friendly yet threatening note: "I've been nice and sweet to you home girl, but stop it now. Sabotage yoself."

"memba Christina Aguilera? No, me neither - retire, or I'll retire you"

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#33 [url]

Apr 17 17 2:55 PM

cris258 wrote:
Haha she was woeful when she was younger but performances like this (actually watch it thru) show why she is one of the biggest music stars in earth and has been for the last 12 years. She has an intensity that reminds me of Whitney at times, she's beautiful, individual and a great performer. Her songs are amazing... and she sings live pretty much all of the time. She's not s vocalist like Mariah but she's leagues above the likes of Britney who is (was) an amazing performer but can't sing live for +%*@

Whitney? Jesus fix the delusion, pleeease!

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#35 [url]

Apr 24 17 3:58 AM

What's the latest tea with this? I see he is on week 14 at #1 now...

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Apr 24 17 4:18 AM

Kendrick Lamar's Humble song is supposed to top it but he dropped to number 3 😒😒😒 Him and Bruno Mars (who's at number 2) need to do something quick

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#38 [url]

Apr 24 17 11:53 AM

Don't understand that Humble song, and he snatched John Mayer Billboard 200 debuts.
I rather SOY owns 15 Weeks, but isn't the song only on 12th week for now?

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#40 [url]

Apr 24 17 3:27 PM

mimifan09 wrote:
Ya'll can relax!! "Shape of You" has been dethroned by "Humble" after 12 weeks at #1 on the Hot 100.

Every single time a song gets to that 12th week Mariah works her black magic and knocks that sh!t out. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help