Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 7 17 7:09 PM

Tags : :

I'm still waiting for Yuku to get back to me to see when they will be backing up the FOMM database and how long it will take.

During this time, FOMM will need to go into read-only mode until the backup process is complete.

Once backup is finished, FOMM will be enabled for posting as usual. However, from this point on, any posts made will NOT be transferred over to the new board.

At this point, we're looking at maximum one week where any posts made will not be transferred across to the new board.

Once the database has been transferred across, we will go over it and ensure everything is setup correctly and functioning as it should. Once this is completed, we'll open up the new board for everyone.

So, once Yuku transfers the database across to the new host, it should only be a matter of days before everything is ready to go.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#7 [url]

Apr 18 17 2:40 PM

I get 503 Service unavailable like every other time I try to open a thread... I haven't experienced this many problems with a site since the mid 90s basically.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8 [url]

Apr 18 17 4:59 PM

It's been fine for me lately except today which yeah I've had a load of that as well

Did you try dialing out and dialing up on your 56k modem? Have you checked the phone isn't off the hook?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Apr 18 17 8:12 PM

I'm getting these too. This is probably another one of those things we will just have to ride out until Yuku gets it sorted. I'll check Yuku's support forum for any info.

On the moving front: unfortunately, there's been absolutely no response or progress on Yuku's side of things since my update here a month ago. It's really frustrating.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#13 [url]

Apr 20 17 2:35 AM

I noticed that I only get the Gateway Timeout and whatever other error messages when I try to open the huge threads like the Random Mariah Thoughts and Real housewives. Since this was a problem a while back with specifically the huge threads can we create new ones? It's extremely annoying to get the error message every other time you try to reply in one of the threads. At some point people are just going to give up and not come back.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#14 [url]

Apr 20 17 3:49 AM

I never really had that problem before but yes I am definitely only getting the Gateway Timeout message when I try and open the big threads at the moment.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 20 17 10:42 PM

This is happening across all Yuku forums by the looks of it. Let's just try ride it out first. I know it's annoying but let's wait a little longer to see if it gets corrected.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help