Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#21 [url]

Feb 19 17 2:49 PM

mcfan wrote:
NOT Mariah saying she didn't watch the Grammys but throwing light shade at Adull's tragic George Michael tribute.
What did she say in reference to Adele? I must've missed that.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#22 [url]

Feb 19 17 5:08 PM

Kevon wrote:
mcfan wrote:
NOT Mariah saying she didn't watch the Grammys but throwing light shade at Adull's tragic George Michael tribute.
What did she say in reference to Adele? I must've missed that.

It was light shade.. in the NYE clip

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#24 [url]

Feb 20 17 3:58 AM

Love that he was being slyly shady subtly referring to NYE and she called him on it "I don't know what you're referring to, if you could be a little more specific that would help"

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Feb 20 17 12:56 PM

I think she was quite clear on her views about NYE and the Grammy awards. I felt like they were trying to goad her into saying something that would leave her looking foolish or else ill-tempered regarding the performance, but the interviewer decided to be passive aggressive about it. I'm glad she called him out on that if nothing else.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Feb 20 17 1:27 PM

Can someone explain to me who thinks these little radio interviews are a good idea? Why is she booking them? All she does is sound bored out of her mind, go on tangents, answer questions indirectly, etc. And what audience is she even reaching with these? The 10 remaining humans who listen to radio?

ENOUGH with the interviews, Mariah. Sing or say "pass"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Feb 20 17 1:58 PM

jamiclever wrote:
Can someone explain to me who thinks these little radio interviews are a good idea? Why is she booking them? All she does is sound bored out of her mind, go on tangents, answer questions indirectly, etc. And what audience is she even reaching with these? The 10 remaining humans who listen to radio?

ENOUGH with the interviews, Mariah. Sing or say "pass"
People still listen to the radio more so in the office or on the drive to work! Yes Radio and TV have gone way down in ratings but Radio Air-Play is still what makes a song a hit or not, then comes Downloads and streaming. So doing these interviews is actually a great way for Mariah to get into good graces with DJ's and the media

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Feb 20 17 6:28 PM

Yeah she's doing her bit to promote the tour. Does she have to? No... but she's doing it on good will. Plus it may well encourage her own fans rather than the Lionel fans or other casual fans to go along as she's emphasising she's doing an hour set, not just a few songs

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#33 [url]

Feb 20 17 6:44 PM

It is a good question though, why is Lionel doing absolutely nothing to promote these? Reading between the lines with Mariah as well she said they've only spoken once about the tour at least? WTF is going on behind the scenes here. I wonder Lionel is getting a bit long in the tooth and wants to split the time on stage with someone lol

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#35 [url]

Feb 21 17 8:25 PM

Y'all leave Grandpa Lionel alone lmao.

They probably performing for, at most, an hour each. Old people (the audience) don't like to be out late.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help