Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Feb 15 17 10:39 AM

Yes! And open the registration I have a few lambily friends who would love to join us

Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Feb 15 17 10:22 PM

cesarjunior wrote:
Yes! And open the registration I have a few lambily friends who would love to join us smile.gif
Yes, I think once we "re-launch", registration will be open.

Nike

Posts: 12,121 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#23 [url]

Feb 16 17 3:06 AM

I DON"T wanna leave Yuku, but maybe it's time to move on

#26 [url]

Feb 23 17 11:12 PM

Voting will close Monday March 6th. Unless there is a surprise Trump-like upset, I think the move is pretty much set in stone now.

Remove this ad

#27 [url]

Feb 23 17 11:14 PM

pigduck wrote:
yes. i support. i can help. i have set up forums in the past. i can host it too, if needed. 1. can we move the archives from here to the new board?
I forgot to thank you for the offer. I will keep you mind. Thanks!

HeavenlySender

#28 [url]

Feb 24 17 12:26 AM

Awww well if it means less issues and a brand new start with our post counts, all these nice posts migrating easily over to new board...I am down!!!👊🌟👑

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

#29 [url]

Feb 27 17 7:42 PM

I don't post much anymore so I don't know if my opinion counts but I say yes. I have had nothing but problems when I do post of the time with the post not loading or the thread not updating. Plus I think it would bring in traffic ( if thats a goal) if there was a new host. If this board is achieved I think its okay. All the important threads will still be here.

Kevon

Administrator

#30 [url]

Feb 28 17 5:29 AM

I actually haven't had any problems with the board for a while now, but I think since we have the opportunity to retain all the important aspects of the board and transfer onto a platform with more capabilities, giving us the chance to turn FOMM into a true platform, we should do it anyway.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

mcfan

#Beautiful

#32 [url]

Mar 7 17 2:49 PM

Welp

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help