Remove this ad

Automatic Prince

#961 [url]

Mar 15 17 1:52 AM

vinjer wrote:
I'll never get over the Beautiful dance remix sinking in the bottomlessisappeared projects swamp.

My roommate and I were just playing that voicemail the other day in which she played the #Beautiful dance mix in the background. It really is such a shame that it wasn't released/leaked, because it sounded as though her voice was soaring smiley: ohwell Tragic.

Remove this ad

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#962 [url]

Mar 15 17 4:27 AM

Automatic Prince wrote:
vinjer wrote:
I'll never get over the Beautiful dance remix sinking in the bottomlessisappeared projects swamp.

My roommate and I were just playing that voicemail the other day in which she played the #Beautiful dance mix in the background. It really is such a shame that it wasn't released/leaked, because it sounded as though her voice was soaring smiley: ohwell Tragic.

#1 reason I'm not the stan I used to be: her failure to deliver on promises/aborted projects left, right and center. She has had far more abandoned projects in the last 15-20 years, music and otherwise, than she has had come to fruition:
    We've had 'Automatic Princess' children's books and animated series about a multi-racial girl, theme song recorded by Rachael's daughter and performed at a few CB tour dates with MC on bg's; 'Through The Rain' half auto-biography/ half- inspirational book, 'Kiss Kiss' lingerie line, Debut Album re-release '04 with unreleased tracks; teasing of St. John The Divine Concert relentlessly in recent years; also, re: the demo she supposedly lost; re-release of e=mc2 and tour; Angel's advocate and MC vs. Jumpsmokers; re-release of MCIIY; relentless pushbacks of every album post CB; the 2013 documentary that was never released, the remix video for #B, re-recorded dance mix of #B, endless further products that never came out, cancelled SA tour and it goes ON AND ON AND ON....
    You can go as far back as 1998 to find where she was saying things that were never going to happen. There was a proposed joint album with David Morales that didn't work out and when that didn't happen she wanted to do the remix album, but the label didn't like that idea so that's why they came out with #1's. This Hallmark deal is probably never going to materialize either, not that I care, but it's the principal, you can't get excited on anything she says, because it's all BS. Since it's now all money, money, money from here on out I'm expecting a lot more of her abandoning projects at the first sing of her not making coins regardless of any artistic fulfillment it may bring her. 
  Plain and simple: she really doesn't care about the fans anymore and hasn't for a while... if she decides to get serious about making good music again and delivering on deadlines or not announcing +%%@ until she's 100% certain then I'll be stoked Mariah again, until then I'm at an Eh....

Kevon

Administrator

#963 [url]

Mar 15 17 5:14 AM

I forgot about that #B dance remix. Infuriating. Where can I find the voicemail she left where she previewed it? It sounded so good!

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

hottiecasanova

#964 [url]

Mar 15 17 5:20 AM

Kevon wrote:
I forgot about that #B dance remix. Infuriating. Where can I find the voicemail she left where she previewed it? It sounded so good!

It's on soundcloud.

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#965 [url]

Mar 15 17 6:30 AM

Joint album with David Morales?? Pity that never happened. Wish she'd do it now.

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Automatic Prince

#966 [url]

Mar 15 17 7:31 AM

Kevon wrote:

I'm crying on the bathroom floor while throwing bowls of Fruity Pebbles. I can't even know what to feel smiley: indifferent

Kevon

Administrator

#967 [url]

Mar 15 17 7:37 AM

I wonder how many other gems in the vault that Mariah keeps from us whilst throwing mediocrities like Infinity our way...

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#968 [url]

Mar 15 17 9:35 AM

I wish we had all the I'm That Chick remixes in HQ. Some were played by DJs on nightclubs and were awesome, but they were never payed for those, so the release never happened

hottiecasanova

#970 [url]

Mar 15 17 4:12 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
I wish we had all the I'm That Chick remixes in HQ. Some were played by DJs on nightclubs and were awesome, but they were never payed for those, so the release never happened

Just because they were never released doesn't mean they weren't payed for. There are a ton of official Mariah mixes that were never officially released. A bunch of remixes were commissioned for The One, I Only Wanted, Hero/Never Too Far, Fly Like A Bird and a bunch of other random aborted singles. She supposedly re-recorded a hip-hop remix of ILT with JD that never got released because WBT took off so fast. She's done a lot of weird sh*t the last half of her career and wasted a ton of money.

Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#971 [url]

Mar 15 17 7:09 PM

The "Beautiful" remix was never finished; that's why it was never released. She took a tumble and never finished it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

carlos b fly

Administrator

#972 [url]

Mar 15 17 7:12 PM

Kevon wrote:

I honestly can't believe they didn't at least make it a bonus track on MIAM. Woulda been better than those silly "duets" we got tacked on.

Kevon

Administrator

#973 [url]

Mar 16 17 11:34 AM

Exactly, they tacked those boring Obsessed remixes onto Memoirs after all.

#977 [url]

Mar 21 17 7:37 AM

Why do say that like your happy it didn't do well! She released a great song and it charted so that at this point in her career after all the success she has had nothing is really a flop for her. I wish fan's would take half the time supporting her releases at radio as they did complaining about promo, Mariah choices, outfits and flops ect.

Kevon

Administrator

#978 [url]

Mar 21 17 7:53 AM

When has fans requesting Mariah's songs that are underperforming on radio actually resulted in increased airplay and some kind of turn around? Seriously, when was the last time?

#980 [url]

Mar 21 17 10:17 AM

Ugh, why didn't that dance version of "Beautiful" come out around the time of the hip hop mix.
I know promo supposedly stopped because of her injury even though "Beautiful" was already dropping on the charts.
Why didn't they just release it like the 2 hip hop mixes????

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help