Remove this ad

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,013

#Beautiful

#941 [url]

Mar 9 17 10:07 AM

Urban:
Taking Off 
6 new stations; 72 new spins
Spincrease
24 stations playing; +195 spins (-7)

Urban AC:
60 39 MARIAH CAREY I Don't f/YG 68 41 +27 0.302

+1 Spins
-7 Bullet
+0.038 AI

  
  

Remove this ad
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,376 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#942 [url]

Mar 9 17 10:22 AM

Radio says no
But my body and soul say yes
I hate this mess



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,376 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#944 [url]

Mar 9 17 11:25 AM

Yasss. The irony is at the time I wrote it off as just one of her "feature" tracks, but listening to it now she has more airtime on that song that she did on her own song "Triumphant"



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

#945 [url]

Mar 9 17 6:13 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Urban:
Taking Off 
10 new stations; 118 new spins
Spincrease
24 stations playing; +202 spins (+27)

Urban AC:
Taking Off
1 new stations; 11 new spins
Spincrease
5 stations playing; +34 spins (-4)

70 40 MARIAH CAREY I Don't f/YG 67 33 +34 0.264

+2 Spins
-4 Bullet
+0.062 AI
Yes Queen is Top 40 at Urban smile.gif It's been a slow climb but it looks like it's finally taking off!


Hon, the song has 250k impressions, not 250m, and half of them are coming from a single station in a small market (Rochester) where they probably don't even have a store that still carries a Mariah Carey album. I wouldn't throw a a sweet #19 party yet. Love the enthusiasm though. smiley: happy
I'm not even thinking of a 19th #1 with this song at the moment lol However if it can go Top 10 at Urban, Rhythmic will almost have to start playing it!

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,013

#Beautiful

#946 [url]

Mar 10 17 10:47 AM

Urban:
Taking Off 
5 new stations; 61 new spins
Spincrease
24 stations playing; +187 spins (-8 )

Urban AC:
54 39 MARIAH CAREY I Don't f/YG 70 49 +21 0.325

+2 Spins
-6 Bullet
+0.023 AI

  
  

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,013

#Beautiful

#947 [url]

Mar 11 17 9:59 AM

Urban:
Taking Off 
3 new stations; 40 new spins
Spincrease
25 stations playing; +178 spins (-9)

Urban AC:
49 42 MARIAH CAREY I Don't f/YG 67 57 +10 0.288

-3 Spins
-11 Bullet
-0.037 AI

  
  

avatar

hottiecasanova

Posts: 13,038


"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#950 [url]

Mar 11 17 10:49 PM

mcfan wrote:
^ It never even went for adds.

It said it did on Mediabase. Rhythmic too. In the past when the label changed their mind it'd disappear from the adds section of Mediabase. I Don't never did.


Remove this ad
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,013

#Beautiful

#951 [url]

Mar 11 17 11:38 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
mcfan wrote:
^ It never even went for adds.

It said it did on Mediabase. Rhythmic too. In the past when the label changed their mind it'd disappear from the adds section of Mediabase. I Don't never did.

Mediabase is not reliable when it comes to Urban and UAC adds. If the song doesn't get any adds, it's very likely because it didn't go for adds. 

  
  

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,013

#Beautiful

#953 [url]

Mar 12 17 7:32 PM

Urban:
Taking Off 
2 new stations; 25 new spins
Spincrease
25 stations playing; +150 spins (-28)

Urban AC:
44 43 MARIAH CAREY I Don't f/YG 68 62 +6 0.290

+1 Spins
-4 Bullet
+0.002 AI

  
  

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,013

#Beautiful

#954 [url]

Mar 13 17 4:05 PM

Urban:
Taking Off 
2 new stations; 29 new spins
Spincrease
26 stations playing; +115 spins (-35)

Urban AC:
43 42 MARIAH CAREY I Don't f/YG 66 63 +3 0.291

-2 Spins
-3 Bullet
+0.001 AI

  
  

avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,376 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#957 [url]

Mar 14 17 8:36 AM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Is this Dance Remix Official ?

Check it out on The Mariah Reports twitter page!
https://twitter.com/TheMariahReport

Sounds like it could be quite good! I hope we get to hear more than 15 seconds of it.

Looks like it's that guy who has done quite a few mixes for her but isn't out properly yet (unofficial mixes) MC EyeDol I think



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

avatar

Automatic Prince

Posts: 2,307 FOMM Extraordinaire

#958 [url]

Mar 14 17 8:59 AM

Kevon wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Is this Dance Remix Official ?

Check it out on The Mariah Reports twitter page!
https://twitter.com/TheMariahReport

Sounds like it could be quite good! I hope we get to hear more than 15 seconds of it.

Looks like it's that guy who has done quite a few mixes for her but isn't out properly yet (unofficial mixes) MC EyeDol I think


Yeah, it's not an official mix. He's a poster here, though I haven't seen anything by him lately.

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,013

#Beautiful

#959 [url]

Mar 14 17 11:50 AM

Urban:
Taking Off 
1 new stations; 27 new spins
Spincrease
26 stations playing; +115 spins (-28)

Urban AC:
42 40 MARIAH CAREY I Don't f/YG 66 65 +1 0.304

= Spins
-2 Bullet
+0.013 AI

  
  

avatar

vinjer

Posts: 9,448 FOMM Extraordinaire

#960 [url]

Mar 14 17 9:00 PM

Automatic Prince wrote:
Kevon wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Is this Dance Remix Official ?

Check it out on The Mariah Reports twitter page!
https://twitter.com/TheMariahReport

Sounds like it could be quite good! I hope we get to hear more than 15 seconds of it.

Looks like it's that guy who has done quite a few mixes for her but isn't out properly yet (unofficial mixes) MC EyeDol I think


Yeah, it's not an official mix. He's a poster here, though I haven't seen anything by him lately.

I LOVE what little of this remix can be heard here!No wonder it's unofficial-it sounds really  good!I hope it gets completed ( if it's not) and we can enjoy it!I'll never get over the Beautiful dance remix sinking in the bottomless
 disappeared projects swamp.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help