Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 2 17 4:21 PM

Tags : :

I want to know who I can officially complain to regarding Carlos.
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#1 [url]

Jan 2 17 4:35 PM

Shayne owns it. And go ahead, I really would like to see how you explain your conduct to him.

#3 [url]

Jan 2 17 7:55 PM

Carlos. I read your message and I would prefer not to get into a back and forth conversation about this. It's more than just the gif. I think you are out of control in your moderation of this board when it comes to people you don't like, don't agree with you, or yes even insult you - which may not be right, but I say that because you don't seem to be that obsessed with asserting your power when other members do the same stuff to each other. I've been called names on this board, had my opinions ridiculed etc and you've never said anything to anyone. Because you only care when someone does it to you. Or maybe you just don't do it publicly... but if that's the case then stop publicly threatening to ban people or reminding people what power you have when someone acts out towards you. I can just picture you saying "do you know who you're messing with?" or something.

On the other hand I am man enough to admit that I went a little overboard and I apologize.

That being said, I would prefer to limit my interaction with you on this board. I will not reply or quote any of your posts and I respectfully ask that you not interact with me. You just completely rub me the wrong way on every level. And that's not an attack its just how I feel.

Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#4 [url]

Jan 2 17 8:09 PM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
Carlos. I read your message and I would prefer not to get into a back and forth conversation about this. It's more than just the gif. I think you are out of control in your moderation of this board when it comes to people you don't like, don't agree with you, or yes even insult you - which may not be right, but I say that because you don't seem to be that obsessed with asserting your power when other members do the same stuff to each other. I've been called names on this board, had my opinions ridiculed etc and you've never said anything to anyone. Because you only care when someone does it to you. Or maybe you just don't do it publicly... but if that's the case then stop publicly threatening to ban people or reminding people what power you have when someone acts out towards you. I can just picture you saying "do you know who you're messing with?" or something.

On the other hand I am man enough to admit that I went a little overboard and I apologize.

That being said, I would prefer to limit my interaction with you on this board. I will not reply or quote any of your posts and I respectfully ask that you not interact with me. You just completely rub me the wrong way on every level. And that's not an attack its just how I feel.

Your feelings for me are irrelevant. It doesn't justify what you did. I was absolutely fine with you saying you misunderstood, sorry (you didn't even need to apologise) and we could have absolutely moved on. You went completely below the belt, ignored my explanation and decided to use a minor misunderstanding as a platform to arrogantly mock me rather than table the issue because you saw a chance to air your personal vendetta.

And you said you were leaving, didn't you? 

I won't be making any promises of steering clear of you either. I've never had a clash with you until today and I will be as polite and cordial with you as possible, even when you are calling me a dick or carrying on the way you have today. If that doesn't work for you, then you should make good on your exit.

#5 [url]

Jan 2 17 8:31 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
CoryCoolDangerous wrote:

Your feelings for me are irrelevant. It doesn't justify what you did. I was absolutely fine with you saying you misunderstood, sorry (you didn't even need to apologise) and we could have absolutely moved on. You went completely below the belt, ignored my explanation and decided to use a minor misunderstanding as a platform to arrogantly mock me rather than table the issue because you saw a chance to air your personal vendetta.

I won't be making any promises of steering clear of you either. I've never had a clash with you until today and I will be as polite and cordial with you as possible, even when you are calling me a dick or carrying on the way you have today. If that doesn't work for you, then you should make good on your exit.

This is a Mariah Carey fan board... not a Carlos fan board, so I'm not here for you and I'm not going to exit because of you.  If you want to be mad and butthurt then that's your problem.   I can't really say that I care.  I apologized for being overly c*nty and now I am moving on.  It doesn't mean I have to like you.  I will just choose to ignore you.  And you don't have to make any promises to me.  You are free to do what you want.  I don't know you.

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6 [url]

Jan 2 17 8:37 PM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
CoryCoolDangerous wrote:

I apologized for being overly c*nty and now I am moving on.  

Excellent. Then apology happily accepted and it shouldn't have ever gotten this far over what was clearly not an attack or issue with you and explained as such.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help