Remove this ad

#121 [url]

Feb 13 17 6:08 PM

Yes, friendsofmariah.com is on lock for us. I'll have a look at re-directing later today.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#124 [url]

Feb 14 17 4:22 AM

We can transfer everything to a new board/host - members, post counts, posts etc etc. I'm just waiting on some answers to a couple more questions and I'll come back with the full details.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#125 [url]

Feb 14 17 7:01 AM

^This is great news

Whilst I'm on a rant about Yuku I hate how you write out a long reply int he quick reply, hit send and it THEN tells you to log in, and when you hit back most of the time you lose your post

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#126 [url]

Feb 14 17 7:18 AM

ShayneFly wrote:
We can transfer everything to a new board/host - members, post counts, posts etc etc. I'm just waiting on some answers to a couple more questions and I'll come back with the full details.

Well, if we take everything then I think that makes absolutely everyone happy. We have the rich content which is an excellent marketing tool for new members and a better user experience from a new platform. Its a total win/win. 

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#130 [url]

Feb 14 17 10:14 PM

Sounds good! Me too

Happy to help!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

greekmenrule

#131 [url]

Feb 14 17 11:41 PM

This is fantastic. shane, can we also PLEASE vote on new board leadership as well. Considering there have been A LOT OF/MANY offended members who want desire and crave leadership very much in the vein of how you run things.

Quote    Reply   

#133 [url]

Feb 15 17 10:19 AM

I'm confused, too. Change of administration isn't anything I'm putting up for discussion - unless it's to add someone to the team. I think things have been going well lately by admins and members alike.

We should keep focus on the board migration topic.

Quote    Reply   

#136 [url]

Feb 19 17 11:16 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

There isn't much to say apart from what I've already said - we're dumping nearly two decades of content and history created so passionately by the fan community, and an iconic corner of Mariah fandom online over some iffy server issues that have really only been a major issue for, what six weeks? It is what it is though and we now have the vote, its out there and in the hands of everyone and I will respect that.

I've already accepted that this is basically zero hour for everything FOMM was (and may likely never be again) but all good things and all that.

I actually agree with Carlos.  smiley: roll
Hell must have frozen over.

See, I can actually be right sometimes. In all seriousness, you like everyone need to vote on what ultimately makes you happy with this situation.   

Well now that everything transfers over, my opinion has changed 100% as I believe yours has as well.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#137 [url]

Feb 20 17 4:54 AM

breakbreakdown wrote:
I think the name should be friendsofmariahcarey.com. I like the FOMC acronym lol.

I actually prefer "FOM", it's similar enough to what we've been using for years smiley: laugh

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#138 [url]

Feb 20 17 6:45 AM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
CoryCoolDangerous wrote:

I actually agree with Carlos.  smiley: roll
Hell must have frozen over.

See, I can actually be right sometimes. In all seriousness, you like everyone need to vote on what ultimately makes you happy with this situation.   

Well now that everything transfers over, my opinion has changed 100% as I believe yours has as well.

Absolutely. This is now a win/win in my eyes - we get a new board (with hopefully no downtime issues) but we have all the content which is a superb marketing tool and demonstrates that FOMM is the premiere place for content and discussion on Mariah. 

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#139 [url]

Feb 20 17 8:08 AM

Kevon wrote:
breakbreakdown wrote:
I think the name should be friendsofmariahcarey.com. I like the FOMC acronym lol.

I actually prefer "FOM", it's similar enough to what we've been using for years smiley: laugh

Agreed

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

#140 [url]

Feb 20 17 9:09 AM

Mariah barely uses her last name anymore 😂

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help