Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jan 28 17 11:23 AM

Thanks for coming in here to post and contribute.

So, I've been over at the yuku support forums the last couple of days and it's a disaster zone of people having the same issues all across yuku. Even on the damn support forum it's been nothing but trouble trying to post to get answers.

They basically just keep saying they are working on it and things will be resolved and everything will then be fantastic. Ugh.

They had a big server move late last year and that was supposed to solve all the issues. And now, here we are yet again with what they are calling a "short term annoyance" for long term benefits. Absolute crap.

As far as I know, it is against yukus TOS to export posts, profiles etc and can result in deletion of the community. They provide no support for this.

Last Edited By: ShayneFly Jan 28 17 11:25 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#42 [url]

Jan 30 17 8:10 AM

I randomly get the "Maintenance" error messages in the Random Mariah Thoughts and Real Housewives threads. It'll work fine for a while and then I won't be able to access those threads all of a sudden.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#44 [url]

Jan 30 17 9:02 AM

Maybe we should do a test and create new ones for, for example the RH one and see if it stops the problem on that thread/

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#48 [url]

Jan 30 17 11:38 AM

^After I posted that it did it loading the home page so I'm not sure it is

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#50 [url]

Jan 31 17 6:54 AM

^ I'm not finding it connected to thread length at all. In fact, its totally random. When Yuku has a moment, nothing will work, I can't even get onto FOMM like you. I think we should be precise about this. Making loads of duplicate threads when we haven't determined thread length is the actual problem will be an admin nightmare.

For me, its totally when Yuku servers are having a splutter and its random luck what will or won't load. 

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Jan 31 17 7:14 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#51 [url]

Feb 1 17 3:06 AM

For me it's only the huge Real Housewives and Random Mariah Thoughts threads that do this. Just this morning I couldn't access the Real Housewives thread yet again. So can we PLEASE re-open the new thread I created? It seems silly to close it just because "maybe" it won't solve the problem (when clearly it did solve the problem for me).

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#52 [url]

Feb 1 17 6:50 AM

Actually, I'm starting to wonder if its server traffic - I've been looking the last few days and I've noticed that every thread on the board opens fine for me no matter how big in the morning (UK time). I suspect this is why Shayne, you're getting so few issues as you're often on during low traffic time due to AUS time. Its absolutely worse for me in the evenings when the US is up and active.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#53 [url]

Feb 1 17 7:15 AM

If the problem is traffic or the servers who have just been renewed then we're screwed.
I just got it twice, once on the main forum page and in the Mariah main thread.

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#54 [url]

Feb 1 17 7:29 AM

Stamos wrote:
If the problem is traffic or the servers who have just been renewed then we're screwed.

Whether its the new servers they put in are crap or the new servers are struggling because they are new.....I dunno. I'm not saying its the 100% issue but at times the site is fine and at times I can't even get onto FOMM so it doesn't seem like thread lengths to me.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#55 [url]

Feb 1 17 8:03 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
Stamos wrote:

Whether its the new servers they put in are crap or the new servers are struggling because they are new.....I dunno. I'm not saying its the 100% issue but at times the site is fine and at times I can't even get onto FOMM so it doesn't seem like thread lengths to me.

I doubt it's thread lengths either. It has happened to me on way smaller threads too. 

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#57 [url]

Feb 1 17 10:21 AM

Stamos wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
Stamos wrote:

I doubt it's thread lengths either. It has happened to me on way smaller threads too. 

Yeah, I'm the same. Big or small threads, when the server has a moment I'm not getting in either way.

Quote    Reply   

Automatic Prince

#58 [url]

Feb 3 17 8:03 AM

Well, I'm personally for the idea of starting a new "random Mariah thoughts" thread because that is the one that's doing it to me most often. I do randomly get them all over the board, but nowhere near as consistently as with that thread - As others have stated, it is seemingly due to its length/number of pages.

I think something should be tried. Be proactive. Why not?

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#59 [url]

Feb 7 17 9:17 AM

Is anyone else having trouble logging in today? This isn't scheduled maintenance they're performing, this is a scheduled mess.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Feb 7 17 1:28 PM

Gonna jump on the Yuku hate train - this board is down the majority of the time I'm trying to visit. It's been pretty bad for me like the last 2 days.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help