Remove this ad

Stamos

#21 [url]

Jan 9 17 6:35 AM

I disagree. It could be a fresh new start for Fomm
It was down again yesterday morning for a few hours, not to mention the rest of the problems such as threads not showing new posts and so on.
Yuku servers are +%%! and completely unreliable.
Also, I don't understand why Mariah's "break" from social media translates as a down period for Fomm
It has been like this for years yet most of us still visit on a daily basis.
If anything, it's actually the best period to make the transition before things start rolling again imo.

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#22 [url]

Jan 9 17 5:04 PM

Stamos wrote:
It was down again yesterday morning for a few hours, not to mention the rest of the problems such as threads not showing new posts and so on.
Also, I don't understand why Mariah's "break" from social media translates as a down period for Fomm laugh.gif
If anything, it's actually the best period to make the transition before things start rolling again imo.

Yuku still say they are changing servers. Maybe they will actually fix all the problems during this "quiet" period of Mariah's career. It has not been bad lately for me

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#23 [url]

Jan 9 17 6:38 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
Stamos wrote:
Also, I don't understand why Mariah's "break" from social media translates as a down period for Fomm laugh.gif

Yuku still say they are changing servers. Maybe they will actually fix all the problems during this "quiet" period of Mariah's career. It has not been bad lately for me

Nor me. It was utterly awful over the Christmas period but that was only for a few days and its never normally been that bad.

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#24 [url]

Jan 23 17 2:55 AM

Ugh it's been the past couple of weeks. Nearly every time I open a new thread I get the board is down for maintenance messsge. Sometimes a refresh of the browser does it, other times closing the browser all together fixes it and sometimes I just have to give it a few minutes/hours.

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#26 [url]

Jan 23 17 8:19 AM

Could we maybe contact them to ask them what the hell is going on

I know Shayne kindly puts money out of his own pocket to pay for ads to be removed, so for this to be happening on a service that's being paid for us unacceptable

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jan 24 17 1:43 AM

What's the issue, Kev? Are you seeing ads? Or is this about the "down for maintenance" screen? I see it fairly often. Usually a refresh fixes it but I don't like seeing it just about everytime I click on a link on the board.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#28 [url]

Jan 24 17 5:22 AM

No the ads are gone But yeah at the moment I am getting that down for maintenance error every 3 or 4 clicks, it's pretty annoying. Just wondered if Yuku had an officially explanation/response for this because it's being going on far too long just to be due to changing servers

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jan 24 17 6:07 PM

Let me know if this is still happening. I've clicked through quite a few times randomly and no down for maintenance page at all. No doubt, as soon as I post this, I will see it again lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear

#31 [url]

Jan 25 17 3:42 AM

I logged in to Yuku, got the error message, refreshed and was able to get to this thread and reply.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#32 [url]

Jan 25 17 6:19 AM

Same here.
The random Mariah thoughts thread is the most frequent one to get the geeks message.

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#33 [url]

Jan 25 17 7:57 AM

It happens to me intermittently. It's happened about 6-7 times this morning. All times I just hit refresh and it normally loads fine though.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#36 [url]

Jan 27 17 5:10 AM

Just the same problem. "Maintenance" error messages popping up randomly, almost always fixed by hitting refresh a few seconds later.

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear

#37 [url]

Jan 28 17 4:38 AM

Yeah I'm still getting the maintenance message. Got it a couple times before getting here.

Quote    Reply   

houseofMusiC

#38 [url]

Jan 28 17 8:28 AM

Stamos wrote:
Same here.
The random Mariah thoughts thread is the most frequent one to get the geeks message.
Happens to me as well. I'd love to post rare interview/performance clips from youtube but I can't get in the thread.

I've been waiting for more than 10hrs just to visit our forum today but I always get the parsing page whatever... it's so frustrating. I visit this forum daily because this is where I get all my MC news.

Quote    Reply   

houseofMusiC

#39 [url]

Jan 28 17 8:31 AM

Stamos wrote:
Same here.
Happens to me as well. I'd love to post rare interview/performance clips from youtube but I can't get in the thread.

I've been waiting for more than 10hrs just to visit our forum today but I always get the parsing page whatever... it's so frustrating. I visit this forum daily because this is where I get all my MC news.

Quote    Reply   

Automatic Prince

#40 [url]

Jan 28 17 10:38 AM

Here per Shayne's recommendation. I always link straight to the Mariah forum, FYI.

I used to be a moderator here, as well as on mariahcarey.com's forum back in the day.
What can I do to help? I'm personally not against starting new. I had a (troll/for laughs/mostly no rules) messageboard of my own in the early 2000s and think I remember having the option to import accounts and post counts (from certain other boards), but not the threads. Is that an option in today's boards, or at least the ones that are being considered? Aside from merely visiting FOMM, messageboards and their workings are not something I've kept abreast with.

But, and someone else in this thread mentioned, it's ridiculous that ad removal is being PAID FOR on a board that's down so often. That irks me, and it's not even my money. lol

Anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help