Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#641 [url]

Aug 2 17 11:13 AM

Gurr, I'm no expert but putting honey in your champagne is not a vocal care regimen

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#642 [url]

Aug 2 17 11:14 AM

Ok that's fine but I was lambasted, no pun intended, for suggesting it was an insecurity reason and not a money reason when she didn't use them on the SSFT.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#643 [url]

Aug 2 17 3:58 PM

Kevon wrote:

Gurr, I'm no expert but putting honey in your champagne is not a vocal care regimen laugh.gif

Of course that was for laughs. Queen knows TEA is where it's at. 

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#644 [url]

Aug 2 17 4:45 PM

Mariah hasn't used the screens since she started in Vegas.... Obviously for either her lipping and now her weight, I'm sure. But she performed at the Hollywood Bowel the other night..... Which, to be frank... Almost every seat besides the first few rows, is an awful seat. They always use the jumbo screens which are positions WAY off on the left and right sides. Can anyone confirm if the screens were used? I'll have to check youtube.

Quote    Reply   

#645 [url]

Aug 2 17 5:38 PM

CoCoLambMC wrote:
Mariah hasn't used the screens since she started in Vegas.... Obviously for either her lipping and now her weight, I'm sure. But she performed at the Hollywood Bowel the other night..... Which, to be frank... Almost every seat besides the first few rows, is an awful seat. They always use the jumbo screens which are positions WAY off on the left and right sides. Can anyone confirm if the screens were used? I'll have to check youtube.

Projection screens were not used for her or Tauren at Hollywood Bowl. It wasn't really dark enough outdoors until halfway into her set anyway. But I don't think it was too bad that they weren't on. I honestly don't care what she does with screens as long as she sounds good. And she sounded great in Hollywood. Certain things like the "Touch My Body" fan moment seem more like a kerfuffle than a festive moment when you can't see what the hell's going on though.

Anyway, enjoy my Snippet of "My All" from the Hollywood show!

Quote    Reply   

Byro

#646 [url]

Aug 2 17 10:02 PM

Am I the only one who noticed (at least from clips I saw of a few songs) that Mariah's voice was pretty great for a change at the Hollywood Bowl show?? It seemed like she put in more effort than she ever does these days and it was awesome!

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

#648 [url]

Aug 3 17 3:00 AM

Emizzle wrote:

Projection screens were not used for her or Tauren at Hollywood Bowl. It wasn't really dark enough outdoors until halfway into her set anyway. But I don't think it was too bad that they weren't on. I honestly don't care what she does with screens as long as she sounds good. And she sounded great in Hollywood. Certain things like the "Touch My Body" fan moment seem more like a kerfuffle than a festive moment when you can't see what the hell's going on though.

Thanks! She sounds great!!!! I have a strong feeling the screens were still not used by her own request. When I saw The Little Mermaid concert there, they had them on for the pre-show and costume contest in the day light. smiley: laugh 

Quote    Reply   

#649 [url]

Aug 3 17 12:24 PM

CoCoLambMC wrote:
Emizzle wrote:

Thanks! She sounds great!!!! I have a strong feeling the screens were still not used by her own request. When I saw The Little Mermaid concert there, they had them on for the pre-show and costume contest in the day light. smiley: laugh 

Yeah, it's definitely her preference. So far, I don't think any of the Lionel tour dates had her on screen, even the shows that were indoors. Ugh, and I so wanted to see that Little Mermaid concert but couldn't make it!

Quote    Reply   

#650 [url]

Aug 3 17 1:38 PM

Byro wrote:
Am I the only one who noticed (at least from clips I saw of a few songs) that Mariah's voice was pretty great for a change at the Hollywood Bowl show?? It seemed like she put in more effort than she ever does these days and it was awesome!

She is sounding amazing on pretty much every date of this Tour and much better than she has all year. It's also nice to see her actually putting more effort into putting on great show visually, interacting with the crowd and switching up the setlist! Let's hope it get's even better and she starts throwing in songs like Can't Let Go, Anytime You Need A Friend, Make It Happen and maybe even Duet with Lionel on Endless Love

Everyone ready for Dallas Texas tonight ?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#652 [url]

Aug 4 17 6:18 AM

Sounding consistent, but in terms of clarity 2016 vocals were better. I still hear her nose on some of these notes, I hope she's not getting sick.

Quote    Reply   

#655 [url]

Aug 4 17 5:20 PM

I don't usually comment on Mariah's appearance... but what his he doing with her makeup? I've seen a couple videos where it looks like someone punched her square across the side of the face. All black and blue and such. Hmmmm

Quote    Reply   

#656 [url]

Aug 4 17 5:27 PM

vinjer wrote:
This thing is at it again : 

He went to the show in a Madonna shirt. That piece of trash is just trying to get fanbases all riled up so he can remain relevant. Just 6 months ago he was praising the Vegas show, which isn't any more or less energy than what he saw at Hollywood Bowl. He was so big in 2009, yet in 2017 he still can't even break a million followers on Instagram. Because he's garbage. Basura. 

Quote    Reply   

#657 [url]

Aug 4 17 5:49 PM

Everyone needs to bow to the Queen after this performance last night! The most important part of her voice which is her mid-belting and her tone is in the best place it's been since last year :0 some of these notes are even better then 2015 and 2016. Hero and I'm That Chick from that night sounded like the best in a really long time too but I can find a full video but Enjoy the slay age of Vision Of Love

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

#659 [url]

Aug 4 17 7:14 PM

Since no one posted the full Dallas setlist..... Love Hangover is back!
Love Hangover/Heartbreaker
Shake It Off
Touch My Body
I Know What You Want
My All
Always Be My Baby
Don't Forget About Us
One Sweet Day
It's Like That
Vision of Love
We Belong Together
Hero

Looks like this is her basic setlist for cities where there are no dancers. The other cities will get the "Heat/I'm That Chick" intro and the original Heartbreaker medley haha.

Quote    Reply   

#660 [url]

Aug 4 17 7:17 PM

RE:

CoCoLambMC wrote:
Since no one posted the full Dallas setlist..... Love Hangover is back!
Love Hangover/Heartbreaker
Shake It Off
Touch My Body
I Know What You Want
My All
Always Be My Baby
Don't Forget About Us
One Sweet Day
It's Like That
Vision of Love
We Belong Together
Hero

Looks like this is her basic setlist for cities where there are no dancers. The other cities will get the "Heat/I'm That Chick" intro and the original Heartbreaker medley haha.
She did Heat/I'm That Chick in Dallas 😁

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help