Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#441 [url]

Jun 15 17 4:44 AM

Not sure what there is to be gained from bluffing, she's trying to promote the show She should at least "hang around" for one of the big shows and do the show, maybe record it. It would be cute. Like how she did a one off duet when I saw her at the Beacon Theater last year,.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#442 [url]

Jun 15 17 9:50 AM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
You're both pathetic. This board has like 10 users post daily and isn't a quarter as busy as it used to be. Some of it is because of Mariahs career slow down in recent years but seeing as how active other Mariah boards still are I can safely say it's also because of people like you two, cyber bullies with no lives. But carry on your little 10 user circle jerk if it makes you happy.

Keep spewing hate and bitterness. Clearly your only talent in life.

Quote    Reply   

#444 [url]

Jun 17 17 6:21 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
You're both pathetic. This board has like 10 users post daily and isn't a quarter as busy as it used to be. Some of it is because of Mariahs career slow down in recent years but seeing as how active other Mariah boards still are I can safely say it's also because of people like you two, cyber bullies with no lives. But carry on your little 10 user circle jerk if it makes you happy.

Keep spewing hate and bitterness. Clearly your only talent in life. wink.gif

Not Danny's PATHETIC RACIST ASS trying to come for folks? You have been scum for years. Mario and Beyond aren't the problem. YOU ARE!

Last Edited By: MrsIllmatic Jun 17 17 6:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#445 [url]

Jun 17 17 8:45 PM

Racist LMAO! My god is there anyone sane left on this board. Where's Donnie, Joseph, Jason, Rob, Maggie? And so many other good people who used to post.

Oh and not that I care all that much but I'm pretty sure unfoundedly calling someone a racist is worse and certainly as ban worthy as calling someone a bitter queen. Just saying.

Quote    Reply   

#447 [url]

Jun 19 17 11:01 PM

Hopefully she takes this tour seriously and performs with drive and passion to recapture the adult AC/r&b market it's going after. Put on a good show, Mariah. Don't go out there unprepared looking a mess and lip synching all your high notes. Put in some effort and remind everyone why you are who you are.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help