Remove this ad

#401 [url]

May 29 17 5:38 PM

Does anyone know if they are selling Mariah meet & greet tickets? I've found someone but they only seem to include Lionel (and I'm definitely not paying extra to meet him).

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

Posts: 5,563 High yellow bastard

#403 [url]

May 30 17 9:11 PM

mcfan wrote:
I think the tickets are selling better/faster now that they cost much less. They should advertise the offer more.
They don't seem like they cost less.  There's just some sale for certain dates, like Anaheim.  Buy two for $20 (the sale is over, btw, it was only for May).  And it's the nose bleed seats.  It's working on that date, Tampa (might get a sellout there) and Hollywood, but other stops like Newark and Seattle haven't moved at all.  Newark looks dreadful.


Quote    Reply   

#406 [url]

Jun 5 17 5:51 PM

I bought my tickets for Anaheim! (3rd row, and ARM AND A LEG). I'm excited!!! This will be my third time seeing Mariah in concert since 2006 when I went to the Miami and Tampa dates of The Adventures of Mimi Tour (I saw her again in 2013 while she was filming the "Triumphant" video, but I'm dying to see her in concert again).

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,117 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#409 [url]

Jun 7 17 4:32 AM

I love that Lionel also acknowledges his signature song is corny like Mariah, they have at least that in common



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,117 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#412 [url]

Jun 13 17 4:13 PM

This whole tour concept is so bizarre - she's using this as a platform to create a show that's more for the fans rather than just her best known songs? On a tour with someone else that's called 'all the hits'?

I mean I'm all for her changing up her set list but it really doesn't make any sense.



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#413 [url]

Jun 13 17 5:56 PM

As a die-hard fan since the Butterfly

era and generally a fan since Music Box, it suddenly feels from last fall and onwards that I'm more and more falling out of fandom where it concerns Mariah and it's not because of the typical as you get older, you lose interesy thing..it's more because Mariah is getting tackier and more cheap by the day demeaning her own legacy and sadly aging anything but gracefully. During the Glitter years, the more the world hated on her, the more I stood up for her. It always felt like others didn't get her greatness ( and still don't) but ever since her break up from James, she is acting so desperate and reality-star like and anything but the ICON and LEGEND that she is... most of it I blame on Stella. Obviously Mariah isn't as strong mentally that I thought she was if she can be influenced at her age to take after the tacky ways of that trashy manager. She has always dressed a little inappropriate for her age but it never the less made me love her more, now though it feels like I could just post her face on Stella's body and not notice the difference. What's with the witch-like nails? Not wearing underwear and having crotch shots taken on the regular? Mariah used to live in NYC and she would barely be seen photographed outside of reality-celebrity hot spots like clubs and restaurants other than special occasions..now with 2 kids and nearing 50, she is turned to a real TMZ magnet having every meal at Catch and The Ivy and Nobu etc and always posing for idiot paparazzi..what happened to keeping a little aura of privacy? And don't even start with the Bryan thing... On the music front, it seems like she doesn't do anything other than for cashing in...you never get the sense from the interviews that she is passionate about Vegas or her tours.. and hogging products for Pride month? We always used to get very exciting news about the music she was recording, who was mastering what song and the collabs and the writers and all that... Now ALL we get are constant pics of her going to clubs and restaurant and shopping every week...outside of Aspen, when did we EVER see Mariah go shopping even though she always looked great? This is a rant but it hurts because I always felt lucked out as a fan for being in the fanbase of someone soooo awesome...she would never have the trials and tribulations of Michael, never be an addict like Whitney, never undergo so much plastic surgery to look a like a clown like Madonna...she would always be a little too much bit that would be endearing...this trajectory of Mariah is NOT a good sign and she needs to get out of it ASAP!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Brazilian X Man

Posts: 10,310

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#414 [url]

Jun 13 17 7:05 PM

I think it is unfair to blame it all on Stella. Mariah does what she wants to do, she has always been sttuborn and she has the final word on everything. Yes, things have gotten worse and unprofessional since Stella appeared on the picture, but what can we do? Mariah is the one that has to realize what she wants for her career. Now her image is more flop reality star than legacy musician, but it is her choice.

Last Edited By: Brazilian X Man Jun 13 17 7:08 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Mariah10Carey88

Posts: 9,259


my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#416 [url]

Jun 14 17 7:37 AM

Oh lawd she so doesn't wanna sing Endless Love. Her excuses are laughable. I sang it with Luther and our setlists are at different times? Gurl! We all know why she doesn't really wanna sing it lol

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,117 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#417 [url]

Jun 14 17 7:47 AM

swedishmariahlover wrote:
era and generally a fan since Music Box, it suddenly feels from last fall and onwards that I'm more and more falling out of fandom where it concerns Mariah and it's not because of the typical as you get older, you lose interesy thing..it's more because Mariah is getting tackier and more cheap by the day demeaning her own legacy and sadly aging anything but gracefully. During the Glitter years, the more the world hated on her, the more I stood up for her. It always felt like others didn't get her greatness ( and still don't) but ever since her break up from James, she is acting so desperate and reality-star like and anything but the ICON and LEGEND that she is... most of it I blame on Stella. Obviously Mariah isn't as strong mentally that I thought she was if she can be influenced at her age to take after the tacky ways of that trashy manager. She has always dressed a little inappropriate for her age but it never the less made me love her more, now though it feels like I could just post her face on Stella's body and not notice the difference. What's with the witch-like nails? Not wearing underwear and having crotch shots taken on the regular? Mariah used to live in NYC and she would barely be seen photographed outside of reality-celebrity hot spots like clubs and restaurants other than special occasions..now with 2 kids and nearing 50, she is turned to a real TMZ magnet having every meal at Catch and The Ivy and Nobu etc and always posing for idiot paparazzi..what happened to keeping a little aura of privacy? And don't even start with the Bryan thing... On the music front, it seems like she doesn't do anything other than for cashing in...you never get the sense from the interviews that she is passionate about Vegas or her tours.. and hogging products for Pride month? We always used to get very exciting news about the music she was recording, who was mastering what song and the collabs and the writers and all that... Now ALL we get are constant pics of her going to clubs and restaurant and shopping every week...outside of Aspen, when did we EVER see Mariah go shopping even though she always looked great? This is a rant but it hurts because I always felt lucked out as a fan for being in the fanbase of someone soooo awesome...she would never have the trials and tribulations of Michael, never be an addict like Whitney, never undergo so much plastic surgery to look a like a clown like Madonna...she would always be a little too much bit that would be endearing...this trajectory of Mariah is NOT a good sign and she needs to get out of it ASAP!
Firstly, paragraphs.

Secondly, she doesn't have the work ethic she had in her 20s. So what? At the end of the day, she could retire indefinitely and spend every day shopping or night eating in restaurants (OMG the audacity, going out for dinner) and never have to sing a note again. End of the day she doesn't owe us anything. Time to accept that Mariah "the entity" isn't perfect and is slowing down, or move on.



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#418 [url]

Jun 14 17 7:53 AM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
Oh lawd she so doesn't wanna sing Endless Love. Her excuses are laughable. I sang it with Luther and our setlists are at different times? Gurl! We all know why she doesn't really wanna sing it lol


But she sang it with him in 2013. So these real reasons why she won't sing it don't hold water especially when we know she'd easily pop on a track for belting regardless of it being a duet or not.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Mariah10Carey88

Posts: 9,259


my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#419 [url]

Jun 14 17 7:56 AM

I barely know Lionel so I'm not familiar with his live performing and if he lips or not. I can't imagine if he does all his stuff live he would be cool standing next to Mariah as she lips all the hard parts and random notes throughout lol

Quote    Reply   

#420 [url]

Jun 14 17 8:03 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
I think it is unfair to blame it all on Stella. Mariah does what she wants to do, she has always been sttuborn and she has the final word on everything. Yes, things have gotten worse and unprofessional since Stella appeared on the picture, but what can we do? Mariah is the one that has to realize what she wants for her career. Now her image is more flop reality star than legacy musician, but it is her choice.


Her image isn't a flop reality star. Barely anyone watched that flop show and it came and went so fast. It's only the fans that continue to discuss it to any extent. Mariah's World is a tiny footnote in her career. If anything, she's viewed as a legacy musician that a lot of people think can't sing anymore and that's the major issue she has to address.. I agree that Stella isn't to blame for everything. Stella is facilitating Mariah to do all these tacky, floppy things but it's the control that Mariah has over her career that is allowing all these things to happen. This is the control Mariah has wanted for years. It's the reason she fired Benny and has had so many flop managers since. Stella and Mariah are making money despite the fact that the majority of things they are doing are not what the fans want. They don't care because the money still rolls in.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help