Feb 24 17 4:47 PM

I wanna see a doctors note

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#322 [url]

Feb 24 17 4:54 PM

Well, Mariah is going to be in Vegas for July, unless it starts in August...idk.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#323 [url]

Feb 24 17 5:25 PM

CoCoLambMC wrote:
Eeep! Just knock Lionel and make it a solo tour.... throw some other artists on it.... HAHA! Ugh, this sucks sense they moved Vegas dates for this. I was actually just about to finally buy tickets. I wonder if they'll reschedule in smaller venues. Hopefully with slightly lower prices..... And now what will she do for the next 4 months? More Vegas dates added? Back in the studio? Give us that album. laugh.gif
She has that three picture deal with Hallmark channel still in the mix.  The Valentines day movie didn't happen.  Now they have time to do a Memorial day one or something.

Quote    Reply   

#324 [url]

Feb 24 17 6:03 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
mariahfan16 wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

If this injury isn't magically related to ticket sales, I'd be very surprised.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I know this wasn't the ideal US tour for her that we were hoping for, but it was the closest chance I had to see her since I can't make the trip to Vegas. So needless to say I'm very bummed about this news.

smiley: frown No chance you can make it to Vegas? Even something hardcore like cheap flight on the day, skip a hotel and just chill in a bar until a really early flight the next morning?

It'd be really tough. I live in Alabama, so a plane ticket wouldn't be extremely cheap or anything. My husband lost his job, and I'm just starting back to school so right now money is kind of tight. I got tickets to the Lionel tour for Christmas, and Nashville is only an hour from me so it was more within my budget. Oh well, at least I can say I've gotten to see her live once :/

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#325 [url]

Feb 24 17 6:11 PM

mariahfan16 wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
mariahfan16 wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking. I know this wasn't the ideal US tour for her that we were hoping for, but it was the closest chance I had to see her since I can't make the trip to Vegas. So needless to say I'm very bummed about this news.

smiley: frown No chance you can make it to Vegas? Even something hardcore like cheap flight on the day, skip a hotel and just chill in a bar until a really early flight the next morning?

It'd be really tough. I live in Alabama, so a plane ticket wouldn't be extremely cheap or anything. My husband lost his job, and I'm just starting back to school so right now money is kind of tight. I got tickets to the Lionel tour for Christmas, and Nashville is only an hour from me so it was more within my budget. Oh well, at least I can say I've gotten to see her live once :/

Bugger. I always though plane flights were kinda cheap in the US. 

Quote    Reply   

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#326 [url]

Feb 24 17 6:17 PM

mariahfan16 wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
mariahfan16 wrote:

The Nashville date is cancelled yet, right?  Maybe it'll be ok.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#328 [url]

Feb 24 17 6:27 PM

Ginger1 wrote:
Lionel said on his twitter that new tour dates will be announced next week.

It won't shock me if these new dates are minus Mariah, who is now unable to commit for 'scheduling reasons'.

Quote    Reply   

#329 [url]

Feb 24 17 7:37 PM

She better not move the Vegas dates. I just scored 4th row tickets and she cancelled 30 minutes before show time last time I booked Vegas. Not shocked, but I know the disappointed feeling all too well.

Quote    Reply   

#330 [url]

Feb 24 17 7:49 PM

janetsjunkie wrote:
She better not move the Vegas dates. I just scored 4th row tickets and she cancelled 30 minutes before show time last time I booked Vegas. Not shocked, but I know the disappointed feeling all too well.
I'm so sorry you were part of that cancelled show. I remember checking Instagram around showtime and seeing all the pissed off posts from people. Was at the start of the residency. I remember feeling really concerned and dizzy over it, and I wasn't even supposed to go to that show. lol. I actually attended the next scheduled one that weekend.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#331 [url]

Feb 24 17 8:11 PM

I wonder what they will do for people who have already purchased tickets? If Mariah is no longer on the bill when the tour starts in the summer I would rather just take the refund rather than just see Lionel lol.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#332 [url]

Feb 24 17 8:31 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
Ginger1 wrote:
Lionel said on his twitter that new tour dates will be announced next week.

It won't shock me if these new dates are minus Mariah, who is now unable to commit for 'scheduling reasons'.

I think it will be the case given that she will have Vegas during summer

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#334 [url]

Feb 24 17 9:15 PM

They probably just want more time to try and sell tickets. Saying you cancelled/postponed your tour is a good way to get in the press again. LOL

I can't see him doing it without Mariah, if its struggling to sell WITH her it'll be worse without.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

#336 [url]

Feb 24 17 11:14 PM

well i hope mariah takes this opportunity bow out.  i'd like to just see her rest and reboot.

~Scoop me up and we can go
To that little spot where no one knows~

Quote    Reply   

#338 [url]

Feb 25 17 1:56 AM

She's not ready for a tour. Still lipping her usual notes even after nye and her voice is inconsistent.i rather for now she just do vegas and xmas shows.the rest of the time focus on recording and promoting hardcore on tv and radio. Rest her voice in between. However, she will most likley tour,continue lip synching high notes, and will do what she wants. Hope she takes care of her voice and kills it when she can! Want her to do well and sound great. Even if its mediocre, i prefer the live vocals and any effort made. She can do it if she wanted to! Look at all the VOLs. Come on, MC!

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#339 [url]

Feb 25 17 6:15 AM

Vincent wrote:

I can't see him doing it without Mariah, if its struggling to sell WITH her it'll be worse without.

Lionel normally does well as a live act, struggling sales never seem to have be an issue for him in the past. If anything, Mariah is the weaker commodity when it comes to tours. Her stepping out and him reducing the prices to compensate might do a world of good and bring his usual crowd of pure Lionel fans.

Maybe for both fanbases the tickets really are just a little too high for only an hour of your fave, no matter how much you love them. 

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Feb 25 17 6:27 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#340 [url]

Feb 25 17 7:32 AM

breakbreakdown wrote:
I think he should have mentioned Mariah or at least give a joint statement. It feels a little bit rude, but honesty I'm glad it went this way.

This is a Lionel Tour, Mariah is only a special guest. This is good because poor ticket sales will fall ober his name.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help