Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#301 [url]

Feb 21 17 11:40 AM

mcfan wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

Are the red bits or the blue ones that seats that are have actually sold?

Grey = sold tickets
Blue = still available 
Red = re-sales

Going by that then, all those seating plans aren't even half sold. Its gonna be discount, promo or cancellation time soon.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#305 [url]

Feb 22 17 2:27 AM

The day they went on sale, there were already Groupon deals for Anaheim and Oakland at least, so maybe there was at least some awareness about the challenges of filling arenas. This really should have been a theater tour of anything.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#306 [url]

Feb 22 17 11:35 AM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
The tickets aren't selling because they are overpriced. Period.
The flaw with this is neither artist is going to go on tour for cheap, so essentially you are paying two big names. It's not like Mariah would be doing 3-4 songs, she's gonna be on for a whole hour.

A woman who charges millions for private appearances, she won't have agreed to this tour cheaply.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#307 [url]

Feb 23 17 4:50 AM

Kevon wrote:

A woman who charges millions for private appearances, she won't have agreed to this tour cheaply.

She also postponed Vegas dates to do this tour instead. I'm guessing there was more money involved (for Stella).

Quote    Reply   

#308 [url]

Feb 24 17 2:06 PM

I just read on TMZ that the tour is being postponed due to an injury Lionel suffered. Looks like my chance of seeing her is over, I actually had really good seats too. My life sucks.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#309 [url]

Feb 24 17 2:16 PM

mariahfan16 wrote:
I just read on TMZ that the tour is being postponed due to an injury Lionel suffered.

If this injury isn't magically related to ticket sales, I'd be very surprised.

Quote    Reply   

#310 [url]

Feb 24 17 2:21 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
mariahfan16 wrote:
I just read on TMZ that the tour is being postponed due to an injury Lionel suffered.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I know this wasn't the ideal US tour for her that we were hoping for, but it was the closest chance I had to see her since I can't make the trip to Vegas. So needless to say I'm very bummed about this news.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#311 [url]

Feb 24 17 2:28 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
mariahfan16 wrote:

If TMZ is correct and the tour "starts" in the summer, it just sounds like the badly selling March/April dates are cancelled. 

Lionel Richie's knee is recovering and his 35-show concert tour with Mariah Carey has been put on hold ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Lionel had a preexisting knee problem that was causing him pain and he underwent surgery last month. We're told there were complications and the injury did not heal correctly so Lionel is still recovering.

He and Mariah were scheduled to hit the road March 15 in Baltimore. There were 35 shows in all, including Chicago, New York, Boston, Detroit and the Hollywood Bowl.

Our sources say the concert has now been postponed and will start in the Summer.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/24/lionel-richie-knee-injury-concert-mariah-carey/

Quote    Reply   

#312 [url]

Feb 24 17 2:36 PM

Ginger1 wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
mariahfan16 wrote:

If TMZ is correct and the tour "starts" in the summer, it just sounds like the badly selling March/April dates are cancelled. 

Lionel Richie's knee is recovering and his 35-show concert tour with Mariah Carey has been put on hold ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Lionel had a preexisting knee problem that was causing him pain and he underwent surgery last month. We're told there were complications and the injury did not heal correctly so Lionel is still recovering.

He and Mariah were scheduled to hit the road March 15 in Baltimore. There were 35 shows in all, including Chicago, New York, Boston, Detroit and the Hollywood Bowl.

Our sources say the concert has now been postponed and will start in the Summer.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/24/lionel-richie-knee-injury-concert-mariah-carey/

That's what I'm hoping for. I was going to the Nashville show in May, hopefully it's still a go. Though the ticket sales for that show aren't too great either.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#313 [url]

Feb 24 17 2:42 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
mariahfan16 wrote:

Lionel would not be the first one to have a mysterious decease just before a tour with poor ticket sales.

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#315 [url]

Feb 24 17 3:48 PM

Eeep! Just knock Lionel and make it a solo tour.... throw some other artists on it.... HAHA! Ugh, this sucks sense they moved Vegas dates for this. I was actually just about to finally buy tickets. I wonder if they'll reschedule in smaller venues. Hopefully with slightly lower prices..... And now what will she do for the next 4 months? More Vegas dates added? Back in the studio? Give us that album.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#316 [url]

Feb 24 17 3:55 PM

She said in a recent Buzzfeed she really wanted to have time to write an album, so this is it She also has a new single coming next month, I hope it has proper promotion scheduled.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#318 [url]

Feb 24 17 4:08 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
mariahfan16 wrote:

Lionel would not be the first one to have a mysterious decease just before a tour with poor ticket sales.

Not at all. I'm not really surprised and to be honest, what can they say? Our sales were crap so we're cancelling? They always need to come up with something to save face.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#319 [url]

Feb 24 17 4:09 PM

mariahfan16 wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
mariahfan16 wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking. I know this wasn't the ideal US tour for her that we were hoping for, but it was the closest chance I had to see her since I can't make the trip to Vegas. So needless to say I'm very bummed about this news.

smiley: frown No chance you can make it to Vegas? Even something hardcore like cheap flight on the day, skip a hotel and just chill in a bar until a really early flight the next morning?

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#320 [url]

Feb 24 17 4:10 PM

This is a good chance for Mariah to quit this bad idea. She can tour on her own later on and fans of both fan bases will be more than happy to not see Mariah's nipples hanging out and Lionel's Rock Age old hits and sappy dances.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help