Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

Lead

Nov 25 16 10:34 AM

Tags : :

I get HTTP 500 Internal Server Error when I try to access my PM inbox and also whenever I hit "Post" (my posts do appear though, but I'm taken to the HTTP 500 page every time which is annoying). Anyone else with the same problem? Has it been reported to Yuku?

Edit: the "post" issue is now fixed, but I still can't access my inbox.

Last Edited By: BeyondIdolization Nov 25 16 10:46 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Nov 25 16 9:49 PM

There was a notice of an update they were working on. I'd say it's to do with that but I will look over at their support forums and see if there is an on-going issue with it.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 25 16 9:55 PM

OK, so it seems to be a common issue at the moment and is due to maintenance.

Current issues:

Some people are unable to access their profile page or their private messages, or they are unable to make a post without having the page go white after posting. If this is happening to you, it means that you're on the server that will undergo maintenance. There is no need to report this at the moment, as our team is aware of it.

http://yukusupport.yuku.com/topic/5382/Update-November-21-at-545-PM-EST?page=86#.WDjqxFx8qXU

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#4 [url]

Feb 25 17 8:41 AM

I have changed my avatar but it's not showing for me. I don't want to open a thread because we are leaving, I just want to know if anyone had this problem in the past

It is working

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help