Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#101 [url]

Feb 3 17 5:28 PM

Queen Stella done kept Mimi's name hot in the press preparing for this moment. The gym pictures are just part of the grand scheme.

Y'all wanted a campaign.. well you just GOT one! #LiveLoveLaugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 [url]

Feb 3 17 6:12 PM

Well well well, scrolling on Facebook and I see this:

28s3k37.png

Mariah loves Rihsus!!!

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#104 [url]

Feb 13 17 6:50 PM

Ever the professional, Stella just told a lamb to on her instagram to "f*ck off my page" in the comments.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Automatic Prince

#109 [url]

Feb 16 17 11:09 AM

nizarnoor wrote:
Link please?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQbMUccALdS is where Stella commented that.

I see the account that had the hate posts and side by side pictures of Stella with the Jigsaw doll has deleted those posts. Mishka & Stella must've blown up that DM with a fierceness smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#110 [url]

Feb 16 17 12:11 PM

That comment section is SAVAGE. Those lambs want to cash ha outside

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#112 [url]

Feb 20 17 8:02 AM

^I am not even kidding that when I saw that thought to myself "Dat Mishka?"

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#113 [url]

Feb 22 17 12:15 AM

^ Oh Mishka. She feels a little bit classier, must have got her genes from her father. She will be the one to put arsenic in Mariah's bubbly once Stella has the confirmation that Mariah has included all of the Bulochnikov clan in her will. I know there's dem babies, but... tragedies happen in Disneyland *knocks on wood three times* *wishes the devil is blind deaf and dumb*

Last Edited By: breakbreakdown Feb 22 17 12:20 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#115 [url]

Feb 22 17 8:11 AM

I was just discussing the witch with some people yesterday and I said it wouldn't surprise me if she has already made her way into mariahs will.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#118 [url]

Feb 25 17 9:18 AM

Dead @ the idea of Mariah Carey's manager having nothing better to do than throw shade at people on a fan forum. And yet totally plausible

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#119 [url]

Feb 25 17 5:02 PM

I can't at that post. Today I went to check the cash me ousside girl Instagram account and she has 5.8 M followers, more than Mariah. I thought how pathetic it is her rise to the stardom, that it will last like... 2 minutes?That's what it is dark, the obsession on the decay of a teenage behavior, like a feast for "our" entertainment. A teenager that has serious issues at the age of 13., that will be certainly $!$%+! up for life. And we have classy Stella condoning it, sharing a rap video with her 13 yo daughter. Talking about empowering girls? She's empowering thugs.

I wish my venting tread wouldn't have been closed or otherwise I'd be there ranting Oh well, I really wish Stella/Mishka would snoop around here, that would give me life

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#120 [url]

Mar 9 17 8:01 AM

breakbreakdown wrote:
^ Oh Mishka. She feels a little bit classier, must have got her genes from her father. She will be the one to put arsenic in Mariah's bubbly once Stella has the confirmation that Mariah has included all of the Bulochnikov clan in her will. I know there's dem babies, but... tragedies happen in Disneyland laugh.gif *knocks on wood three times* *wishes the devil is blind deaf and dumb*

OMG! smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll This sounds like something out of 'Penny Dreadful'  How much left for 'Dem Babies'? 
tumblr_np4pz01vab1skfz0so4_500.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help