Jan 6 17 12:18 PM

I bet Stella and Mariah twalk loike that awl the toime. Pamela and Stella S

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Byro

#83 [url]

Jan 7 17 3:19 PM

**NOT SIGNED (this thread). I know that no one asked me, but.....I think Stella is a fame-hungry drain on Mariah's career. She's not putting the music and the voice front and center, which is the kind of manager an artist like Mariah needs in 2016. EDIT: oops it's 2017!!

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#84 [url]

Jan 7 17 4:46 PM

Byro wrote:
**NOT SIGNED (this thread). I know that no one asked me, but.....I think Stella is a fame-hungry drain on Mariah's career. She's not putting the music and the voice front and center, which is the kind of manager an artist like Mariah needs in 2016. EDIT: oops it's 2017!!

giphy.gif

Quote    Reply   

Automatic Prince

#86 [url]

Feb 3 17 7:54 AM

I know this is an "appreciation" thread, but I'm only posting this here because the random Mariah thoughts thread most consistently will not open for me.

But, things like posting something this is what concerns me because she's Mariah's MANAGER. I really feel like she's encouraging a bad image.
2017_02_03_06_36_00.png

Really?? "you're welcome America"

Ugh smiley: ohwell

I can't gush over the woman when I get such a negative vibe from her and then see Mariah making very public, bad decisions; all backed by a "you go, strong independent female!" attitude, no matter what kind of trainwreck is going on. Just my opinion. Carry on.

Quote    Reply   

Automatic Prince

#89 [url]

Feb 3 17 8:40 AM

Yeah, but is emulating someone like Rihanna (who shows her full, uncensored breasts in videos and slaps her vagina on stage, vulgar lyrics, etc) someone with Mariah's artistry really should emulate? Or if not emulating, even be concerned about that kind of fanbase or be noted for those kinds of things. That's just that mentality that people keep mentioning of Stella. Viral is viral. And she equates that with success, respect, and relevancy. And I disagree, as do all those other people in Stella's and Mariah's social media comments of late. People just want to see her do better. Simple as that.

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#90 [url]

Feb 3 17 8:56 AM

What a ridiculous photo lol. She's lost the fkn plot. Who gets on a machine like with those heels or even that outfit lol. I could care less but she hardly needs any more evidence for the GP think she even more bonkers than they already think. I liked the other two photos, though.

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#91 [url]

Feb 3 17 9:37 AM

I love it, I'm not even going to lie. Just accept that CrazyBoobyRainbow Mariah is the Mariah she is serving these days

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#93 [url]

Feb 3 17 10:12 AM

She's grotesque. The first two GIFS they posted were cute and fun. But there's a fine line between playful and hammy and just trashy and tasteless. Stella is probably patting her little 13 year old on the head "good job sweetie! Rihanna just posted your pic..we're going to go viral!"

Quote    Reply   

#95 [url]

Feb 3 17 12:11 PM

^So Mario, how do you feel about Stella promoting Rihanna's shoes on Mariah??

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#96 [url]

Feb 3 17 12:24 PM

You guys act like Mariah does not like or approve this kind of picture. She lives for these crazy diva moments ala Cribs. The difference it that back in 2001 she had an amazing body.

Quote    Reply   

Automatic Prince

#98 [url]

Feb 3 17 12:41 PM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
She's grotesque. The first two GIFS they posted were cute and fun. But there's a fine line between playful and hammy and just trashy and tasteless. Stella is probably patting her little 13 year old on the head "good job sweetie! Rihanna just posted your pic..we're going to go viral!"

This.

That fine line is just being crossed so much lately.

And she wasn't dressed this tacky way in her "exercising in heels" moment in cribs, so smiley: grin

Nor has she ever had a manager who would post their own pictures of her ass, among other things. It's just so odd and unsettling. Not to mention there is a child (Mishka) involved in all these awkward moments. I just can't. lol

Quote    Reply   

Automatic Prince

#99 [url]

Feb 3 17 1:07 PM

Entertainment Tonight has posted the butt picture. I just happened to see this in scrolling through my feed. But, look at the comments. They speak for themselves, if anyone needed further receipts.

No matter whose idea or approval was involved, it's just not striking anybody as cute/fun/smart for something like that to be uploaded at all.

2017_02_03_11_57_03.png

And of course there are always those couple of deluded fans who will praise everything she does and say things like "slay!" to everything. That's those "yes people" smiley: tired

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#100 [url]

Feb 3 17 1:19 PM

The picture is bad, but saying that she is older than a grandmother is too much

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply