Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Dec 3 16 1:06 PM

MrsIllmatic wrote:
Oh yes after 11 years of knowing her he now decides to go after her fame and money. You sound crazy she known this man lmao longer than her ex husband.

Oh and after 11 years knowing her, he is suddenly in love? Well some lambs living in rainbow land believe everything.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#42 [url]

Dec 3 16 2:19 PM

Mariah is really happy, what else can we say? The woman got 21 million dollars out of Virgin after one flop album, and is now demanding 50 millions dollars from James because of his business promises and the fact she moved to LA. Nick Cannon didn't manage to get money either. I doubt Bryan, in case he is a gold digger, will be any problem.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#46 [url]

Dec 5 16 10:38 AM

I think it is now clear that Mariah needs dictators in her life to make her career work properly. Tommy Mottola and Stella are clear examples, probably Benny Medina and others who were involved during the periods where her career was succesful

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,129 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#48 [url]

Dec 5 16 12:00 PM

Stella got some lambs lol

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#49 [url]

Dec 5 16 1:23 PM

I still don't doubt that Stella is using this as her own platform, but I can't deny that she is the best thing to happen to Mariah's career in terms of getting sh*t done in years. Hopefully it'll translate into the next campaign around an album which is what counts.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Dec 5 16 1:37 PM

I'm actually fine with Stella "using" Mariah to get more exposure for herself as long as she actually has Mariah's best interests at heart and doesn't screw her over. Meaning, if Stella looks at Mariah's success as her own success and works her butt off for both of them, then power to her.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#51 [url]

Dec 5 16 2:00 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
I think it is now clear that Mariah needs dictators in her life to make her career work properly. Tommy Mottola and Stella are clear examples, probably Benny Medina and others who were involved during the periods where her career was succesful

Agreed. Stella is the stereotypical Russian villain hag, but I enjoyed her.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#52 [url]

Dec 5 16 2:06 PM

Mariah: "Stella wants to go after things that a lot of people who've worked with me before have not gone after".

So basically I have Stella to thank for getting Mariah to perform in Milan. 

Last Edited By: mcfan Dec 5 16 2:08 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Dec 5 16 3:08 PM

Stella is looking after Mariah's coin and making sure she makes bank! Of course she wants to benefit herself! We all would too and so does every manager in the business. I don't think there's any maliciousness in Stella's interest in and relationship with Mariah. There appears to be a really good chemistry between the two of them and she has been good for Mariah so far.

I feel some lambs just don't like the fact she's a "powerful" woman with balls in control of another powerful, successful woman! There's definitely latent sexism there. But Stella will shine in the face of adversity! #LiveLaughLove #workhardplayhard

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#54 [url]

Dec 5 16 3:21 PM

Stella, like any other manager, gets a certain percentage % of every deal she gets for Maria. Of course she wants Mariah to make money smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Dec 5 16 4:09 PM

I don't mind her being a dictator...what will annoy the hell out of me is the inevitable tell-all book and slandering when the relationship turns sour which it will one day... Louise and Benny always kept their mouths shut and Benny never stabbed MC after he returned to her nemesis J-Lo but ya'll know Stella will throw Mariah under the bus the day their relationship ends

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#56 [url]

Dec 5 16 4:35 PM

swedishmariahlover wrote:
I don't mind her being a dictator...what will annoy the hell out of me is the inevitable tell-all book and slandering when the relationship turns sour which it will one day... Louise and Benny always kept their mouths shut and Benny never stabbed MC after he returned to her nemesis J-Lo but ya'll know Stella will throw Mariah under the bus the day their relationship ends

You don't think there is a contract and Stella must stay quiet about eveything related to Mariah? And how is Stella going to find another client if she trashes the previous one?

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#60 [url]

Dec 6 16 5:37 PM

Queen Stella, please book some great promo for the UK asap so AIWFCIY can be #1 there this year? One performance will do smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help