Remove this ad

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,975

#Beautiful

#21 [url]

Nov 1 16 5:37 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Like the woman or not she is the best manager Mariah has had since Benny Medina and I'd say she might be even better!

If I am not mistaken, Liron has stated that Mariah didn't have any manager after Medina.
Chris Lighty. Randy Jackson, Jermaine Dupri all beg to differ. Liron can say what she wants to say, but these people have all said they were her managers. 

  
  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,472 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#22 [url]

Nov 1 16 6:08 PM

mcfan wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Like the woman or not she is the best manager Mariah has had since Benny Medina and I'd say she might be even better!

If I am not mistaken, Liron has stated that Mariah didn't have any manager after Medina.
Chris Lighty. Randy Jackson, Jermaine Dupri all beg to differ. Liron can say what she wants to say, but these people have all said they were her managers. 


I was about to say, Chris Lighty. We're not honestly going to try and see he wasn't her manager? Not buying it.
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,357 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#24 [url]

Nov 1 16 6:27 PM

Look at those talons clutching for another poor unfortunate soul.

tumblr_inline_ntrb711wYV1r9aung_500.gif



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
avatar

breakbreakdown

Posts: 11,192 We love everybody.

#25 [url]

Nov 1 16 6:54 PM

^ I can't 😂😂😂 !! When I saw that pic on her Instagram I had the same exact feeling! Plus Mariah looks so stripped down, innocent, candidly with no make up, casually with her best side on... a victim of those claws. Even for Cruella's own safety - imagine if something gets into her eye? The woman can go blind

ETA: with my comment, I do not want to offend the drag queen community of this board and Stella B. Fans. I just wanted to express my concerns regarding Mariah's physical and mental health.

Last Edited By: breakbreakdown Nov 1 16 6:58 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Nov 1 16 10:01 PM

mcfan wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Like the woman or not she is the best manager Mariah has had since Benny Medina and I'd say she might be even better!

If I am not mistaken, Liron has stated that Mariah didn't have any manager after Medina.
Chris Lighty. Randy Jackson, Jermaine Dupri all beg to differ. Liron can say what she wants to say, but these people have all said they were her managers. 



Plus Irving Azoff and Red Light Management in early to mid 2013 before JD.

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Nov 1 16 11:13 PM

Mariah has certainly worked her way through plenty managers! I agree that we should wait and see how Mariah's World comes over and when Mariah finally releases a new album which will be end of next year I'm sure it its set up to succeed or set up to fail. Stella can't influence the music quality that's up to MC, but the whole promotion and marketing she can

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,975

#Beautiful

#30 [url]

Dec 2 16 4:44 PM



#debut

  
  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 [url]

Dec 3 16 6:36 AM

Stamos wrote:
mcfan wrote:


#debut


I mean... she lives for it! #StellaForPresident  



Mariah must have loved James so much when she said she and Stella are 2 single moms... Say that when you are engaged is a weird thing.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Brazilian X Man

Posts: 10,369

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#34 [url]

Dec 3 16 9:15 AM

Frederic Van Brabant wrote:
Stamos wrote:
mcfan wrote:


#debut


I mean... she lives for it! #StellaForPresident  



Mariah must have loved James so much when she said she and Stella are 2 single moms... Say that when you are engaged is a weird thing.


We have never seen James engaging with Mariah's kids anyway even though they were together for almost an year. It seemed like he would marry Mariah but not be their stepfather. Bryan, on the other hand, was trick or treating with Monroe on Halloween.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Dec 3 16 9:27 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
Frederic Van Brabant wrote:
Stamos wrote:mcfan wrote:



#debut



I mean... she lives for it! #StellaForPresident  




Mariah must have loved James so much when she said she and Stella are 2 single moms... Say that when you are engaged is a weird thing.



We have never seen James engaging with Mariah's kids anyway even though they were together for almost an year. It seemed like he would marry Mariah but not be their stepfather.
Bryan, on the other hand, was trick or treating with Monroe on Halloween.



We don't know how James was with mariah's kids. We do know her kids were ALWAYS with them. He was more with mariah's kids than with his own kids? Have we ever seen mariah with his kids? Bryan is just after the money, of course he does his best with the kids.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Brazilian X Man

Posts: 10,369

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#37 [url]

Dec 3 16 10:36 AM

Frederic Van Brabant wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:
Frederic Van Brabant wrote:


I mean... she lives for it! #StellaForPresident  




Mariah must have loved James so much when she said she and Stella are 2 single moms... Say that when you are engaged is a weird thing.



We have never seen James engaging with Mariah's kids anyway even though they were together for almost an year. It seemed like he would marry Mariah but not be their stepfather.
Bryan, on the other hand, was trick or treating with Monroe on Halloween.



We don't know how James was with mariah's kids. We do know her kids were ALWAYS with them. He was more with mariah's kids than with his own kids? Have we ever seen mariah with his kids? Bryan is just after the money, of course he does his best with the kids.

You make three sentences stating we don't know details about Mariah's and James' lifes HOWEVER you are SO SURE bout Bryan's intentions smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Dec 3 16 12:01 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
Frederic Van Brabant wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:Frederic Van Brabant wrote:



I mean... she lives for it! #StellaForPresident  





Mariah must have loved James so much when she said she and Stella are 2 single moms... Say that when you are engaged is a weird thing.




We have never seen James engaging with Mariah's kids anyway even though they were together for almost an year. It seemed like he would marry Mariah but not be their stepfather.

Bryan, on the other hand, was trick or treating with Monroe on Halloween.




We don't know how James was with mariah's kids. We do know her kids were ALWAYS with them. He was more with mariah's kids than with his own kids? Have we ever seen mariah with his kids? Bryan is just after the money, of course he does his best with the kids.
You make three sentences stating we don't know details about Mariah's and James' lifes HOWEVER you are SO SURE bout Bryan's intentions imageimageimageimageimageimageimage



True, well I don't believe this is love. It is a publicity stunt or he is after the money, fame and expensive lifestyle. This is what I think, of course I am not sure. I hope I am wrong. The pics with Nick on the beach showed a couple in love. The pics with Bryan on the beach were just weird and awkward.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help