Tags : :

blog150316stellamariah.jpg

Keep doing you boo! "Regardless of the dirt that gets splattered around" 

Keep Queen booked and relevant YAS!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,129 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#3 [url]

Oct 27 16 8:47 AM

I don't know her. Who is she? Why appreciation?

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#10 [url]

Oct 27 16 6:59 PM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Like the woman or not she is the best manager Mariah has had since Benny Medina and I'd say she might be even better!

Until she takes on a proper music campaign, there is no way you could say she is better than Benny.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Oct 27 16 7:49 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Like the woman or not she is the best manager Mariah has had since Benny Medina and I'd say she might be even better!

Until she takes on a proper music campaign, there is no way you could say she is better than Benny.

Agreed which is I said she might! I don't know who is behind all the Touring and the huge improvement in Mariah's show's and style but they deserve props!

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#13 [url]

Oct 27 16 9:20 PM

^ improvement in Mariah's style? I don't get the praise about that. She has a better body, but style wise... I will say it's miles away from the TEOM era and 2012 (American Idol final sessions specially, where she was flawless included every single possible way ). And since I'm venting... I don't get the praise she got about what she wore during the Christmas carpool. Jacket without nothing underneath? It's very Stella style, I give you that. And I know we're talking about a creative woman that made a tank top out of a bandana (Loverboy video) and that wore a t-shirt with reverse cleavage (circa 2003/4), but STILL... Oh well

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Oct 28 16 7:56 AM

Automatic Prince wrote:
People are posting on Stella's Instagram asking if James hit her image #mess

Maybe he did hit her because she was ALWAYS there when he was with mariah... All the holidays, the dinners, ... She even had her boat with Stella, James was on the other boat. Stella is a good manager, but she controls Mariahs life completely.

Last Edited By: Frederic Van Brabant Oct 28 16 8:01 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#16 [url]

Oct 28 16 8:17 AM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:

Agreed which is I said she might! I don't know who is behind all the Touring and the huge improvement in Mariah's show's and style but they deserve props!

The first real tester of Stella as manager imo will be this reality show. If it totally bombs and creates a really negative, detrimental effect on Mariah then it'll be a costly misfire. If it does almost a Jessica Simpson on Mariah however, it'll be a real feather in Stella's cap.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#17 [url]

Oct 28 16 9:22 AM

I'll be curious to see how much this steps away from just a "Mariah special" like her Around the World one or something. How much influence Stella has had in making Mariah open up to make it reality tv worthy. Mariah has already made comments about that and referred to it as sifting through tonnes of boring footage so we'll see.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Oct 28 16 9:56 AM

mimifan09 wrote:
Best thread in an age. How can anyone not love, appreciate and enjoy this most formidable woman. The hashtag queen. #empoweryourgirls #LiveLaughLove

Eamon, NOT this pic.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#20 [url]

Nov 1 16 5:12 PM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:

If I am not mistaken, Liron has stated that Mariah didn't have any manager after Medina.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help