Remove this ad

rooney1905

#21 [url]

Nov 19 16 9:19 AM

Not a huge fan of the album. Far too short. I thought my phone was on shuffle when 24k Magic came back around after like 30 minutes... There are some good parts but Versace on the Floor is far too rough of a vocal. And he actually can sing pretty high but he could have dropped it down a touch.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#24 [url]

Dec 13 16 11:01 AM

Gospelartist03 wrote:
the album! he can not be serious, 9 little tracks  half UF rehashes and a few nice R&B ballads but like seriously wtf?

I just picked and Christ, I couldn't believe it was only nine tracks. How long has it been since his last album and he's giving me nine tracks? That said, Versace On The Floor is such a gorgeous little R&B ballad. Reminds of something R Kelly would have released back in the 90's. A real smooth groove track.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#25 [url]

Feb 13 17 3:33 PM

Bruno slayed last night both with his latest single and with Prince's rendition!
He's slowly becoming a league of his own, just like MJ was!
What a performer!

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Feb 22 17 12:28 AM

That's What I Like is #7 on the Hot 100 this week.

Following his Grammys performance of "That's What I Like," along with his Prince tribute, Mars blasts 37-7 on the Hot 100, earning his 14th top 10. The track flies 36-5 on Digital Song Sales (85,000, up 308 percent) and wins the Hot 100's top Streaming Gainer award, debuting at No. 20 on Streaming Songs (12.4 million, up 59 percent). It also jumps 36-26 on Radio Songs (43 million, up 22 percent) and, with a 5-1 jump, becomes Mars' first No. 1 on the Hot R&B Songs chart.

"Like" is the follow-up to Mars' No. 4 Hot 100 hit "24K Magic"; as previously reported, the songs' parent album 24K Magic surges 7-2 as the Greatest Gainer on the Billboard 200.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7694385/hot-100-ed-sheeran-katy-perry-bruno-mars

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Mar 1 17 11:58 PM

That's What I Like music video

Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#29 [url]

Mar 2 17 9:39 AM

Cute video! Very Katy Perry

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,159 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#30 [url]

Mar 2 17 1:45 PM

love the MV, simple yet effective

Quote    Reply   

jrsoares

#31 [url]

Mar 3 17 9:08 AM

Everytime I listen to ''That's What I Like'' I think of a Bruno and Mariah duet. I don't know why that hasn't happen yet. He clearly loves the RnB 90's sound. They wouldn't be a weird match at all!

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Mar 3 17 4:43 PM

Love the song. Hope it SMASHES.

As for the music video - choreography is on point, but the video is sleep sleep AF. Should have been the lyric video. I watched it once and will never sit through it again.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#34 [url]

May 1 17 6:41 PM

mcfan wrote:
"That's What I Like" is now Bruno's 7th #1 hit. happy.gif

Bringing me back to 2005 with this Mariah/JD sound on top of the charts happy.gif

I am happy for him. This is such a quality song. At least Mariah could release something as good as this.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

May 1 17 6:57 PM

rooney1905 wrote:
There are some good parts but Versace on the Floor is far too rough of a vocal. And he actually can sing pretty high but he could have dropped it down a touch.
I'm super late on this but I just heard Versace on the Floor over the weekend and omg I could not disagree any more!! His vocals on this song are absolute FIRE and I am beyond obsessed. Will be listening to this song on loop until Mariah's new album comes out... smiley: wink

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#37 [url]

Jun 30 17 9:35 AM

Versace On The Floor is the third single. It is already Top 30 on Pop, and apparently many stations are playing a David Guetta remix

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help