Remove this ad

Stamos

#121 [url]

Jan 20 17 6:58 PM

I'm not surprised! The man thinks they voted him for his radical rhetoric.

As for Pence, it depends if the impeachment involves Trump alone, or the administration.
Early elections are not out of the picture from what I hear.

Did anyone see the protests happening in the surrounding streets? Tear gas against protesters, looting stores etc. It's the first time this happens during an inauguration.

America has never been so divided since the civil war.

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#123 [url]

Jan 20 17 7:31 PM

In all honesty, I don't care at all about being a part of the "United States of America". I would happily support New York and California breaking off and forming their own union-- it would be the greatest "country" on Earth and we could finally make all the progress we deserve.

Quote    Reply   

tl2mc

#125 [url]

Jan 26 17 6:55 AM

It is scary what is going on....this sense of nationalism is crazy. Jaime Dimon one of our top CEO'a was asked what he thought of what was going on and how isn't it good that america's poor little companies will be taken care of from the abuse of other countries? He's response was that there is nothing poor or little about our top organizations and that globalization is the future. He mentioned that we need to give back to our labor force by getting them ready for the evolving work force and technology. Saving a few thousand jobs by keeping a plant in the us instead of moving it abroad will only keep jobs safe temporary... if those employees are not trained for changes in industry they will just be replaced by machines even if these plants stay in the states. Having been in Berlin recently and taking in a lot of the history with the nazi party... this is Not the time to be objective. The moment we start being objective we allow this behavior to be ok. He's bombarding us with all these executive orders so we grow numb to what's to come. I am afraid for our country. Being in Europe it seems like a lot of political parties are taking the "trump effect" to their advantage. It's scary.... using people's frustration to current governments as a weakness to get in their minds offering them an alternative. Trumps cabinet of doom are all politics from the far right? How is this giving it back to the people? He is using US federal resources to build this WALL... how is this what he promised? He's moving forward with a pipeline that will affect and disrupt Native American grounds. He just signed a bill that will stop federal funds From going to medical offices that provide abortions... how backward is this? These are not the times for us to be objective. We need to be afraid and be smarter then all this propaganda of giving the country back to the people that they feed to us! Witnessing how every step the US takes is watched closesly by the world...I'm afraid that this will happen in countries where there's less democracy and it's easier for a tyrant to take over and create chaos with the false promise of change to the status quo!

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#126 [url]

Jan 26 17 8:25 PM

7 days in and this government is already destroying what the US stands for.
Part of me wanted to believe that some of Trump's pre-election promises were bluffs, but as it turns out he is in a real path to destruction.
These are perilous times we're living in.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#127 [url]

Jan 27 17 4:59 AM

Have you guys seen this? Plato basically predicted Trump in 300 BC. We should heed these warnings from history...

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#128 [url]

Jan 27 17 3:33 PM

I'm going to find someway to blame Christina Aguilera for all of this.

Quote    Reply   

#129 [url]

Jan 29 17 1:43 PM

I'm (almost) at a loss for words. Signing executive orders on a wall that won't do anything, supporting the reversal of roe v wade, calling the media the "opposition party," insisting on this unsubstantiated/debunked "voter fraud" case, "fake news," and now the Muslim ban (only excluding, of course, countries where Trump has business dealings)... I've never been ashamed to be an American (and honestly never cared so much), but I am now. 

Trump and his administration will go down in history as one of the darkest periods in American history and I just hope the damage they do won't be irreversible. Donald Trump is a global embarrassment, psychopath, and villain. 

Last Edited By: jamiclever Jan 29 17 1:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#130 [url]

Jan 29 17 6:10 PM

The fact that he audaciously tweets accusing Mc Cain of wanting to start WWIII is beyond shocking.
What a disgrace, what a disaster.
Everybody should keep protesting. That's the only way we can change things.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#131 [url]

Jan 31 17 7:56 AM

It's either a very cunning plan to normalise this kind of thing in order for them to achieve their own agenda (more money no doubt), or he is genuinely an out of control psychopath hellbent on tyranny.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#133 [url]

Mar 20 17 11:50 AM

FBI officially announced this morning that they will be investigating all connections between Trump-Russia. Moments before that, Trump went on a twitter tirade blaming everything on Hillary and the democrats. smiley: laugh

Sh*t about to get REAL real. Get that popcorn y'all...

Last Edited By: jamiclever Mar 20 17 12:00 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#136 [url]

Mar 24 17 1:45 PM

^ LOL, same! I get home from work and put on CNN for the night-- NEVER in my life did I think that would happen smiley: roll

Meanwhile, they already have found ties between at least 4 of Trump's administration to Russia, and their only response is to distance themselves from them and downplay their roles, saying they had "minor roles" when they clearly had major ones (like Paul Manafort who was campaign manager). It's only a matter of time before it all comes out, either by investigation or one of them turning on each other.

So exciting/embarrassing/appalling/I hope they all literally BURN-- but what I want more than anything is to see Donald Trump behind bars smiley: mad

Sad thing is that even when he is convicted, I guarantee a lot of his supporters will stand by him-- they are that ridiculous.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#137 [url]

Mar 25 17 4:35 AM

jamiclever wrote:
^ LOL, same! I get home from work and put on CNN for the night-- NEVER in my life did I think that would happen smiley: roll

Meanwhile, they already have found ties between at least 4 of Trump's administration to Russia, and their only response is to distance themselves from them and downplay their roles, saying they had "minor roles" when they clearly had major ones (like Paul Manafort who was campaign manager). It's only a matter of time before it all comes out, either by investigation or one of them turning on each other.

So exciting/embarrassing/appalling/I hope they all literally BURN-- but what I want more than anything is to see Donald Trump behind bars smiley: mad

Sad thing is that even when he is convicted, I guarantee a lot of his supporters will stand by him-- they are that ridiculous.

Apparently Manafort wants to testify before the court now. 
It'd be cool if he burned Donald

In other news, Trump's administration didn't even get any congressional support to repeal Obamacare. 
What a humiliating moment for an issue that was the backbone of their campaign...
It seems things have started going downhill for them. 

Quote    Reply   

#138 [url]

Mar 25 17 11:35 AM

Stamos wrote:

Started?! That would be the understatement of the century smiley: laugh It's been one embarrassment after another with the administration being under investigation apparently since July-- just completely unheard of. Did you see his Time magazine interview, where the reporter lists all of the lies that Donald has made up so far and his response is "Well I'm obviously doing something right, because I'm President and you're not."

I mean, can you even?!?! 

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#139 [url]

Mar 25 17 2:52 PM

jamiclever wrote:
Stamos wrote:

Started?! That would be the understatement of the century smiley: laugh It's been one embarrassment after another with the administration being under investigation apparently since July-- just completely unheard of. Did you see his Time magazine interview, where the reporter lists all of the lies that Donald has made up so far and his response is "Well I'm obviously doing something right, because I'm President and you're not."

I mean, can you even?!?! 

This whole situation is a mess. It's like a ridiculous plot straight out of a parody  

And to think that there was a time I thought Bush Jr. was the worst thing that happened to the US... 

#ABBAterrorists

Quote    Reply   

#140 [url]

Jul 11 17 6:30 PM

.... Looks like we're finally getting to see some of the payoff from that investigation! Donald Jr, Kushner, Manafort, Flynn --- and I'm hearing a bomb about Donald Sr is about to drop any day now, courtesy of the Washington Post.

When all is said and done, it will be investigators and lawyers who emerge as the heroes from all this. Bless them and godspeed <3<3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help