Remove this ad

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#41 [url]

Oct 11 16 8:56 AM

^ that's right. No one has a perfect record in anything they do but asking her why she didn't change healthcare or taxes etc when she was a senator just shows he has no real idea how a democracy works. Like she should have just marched into the Oval Office, handed her printed out PowerPoint presentation to the then President, and made it happen. This isn't 'The Apprentice' lol.

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Oct 11 16 10:57 AM

matty tat tat wrote:

I really like strong women that hold themselves very well and I like how Hilary speaks and she seems to know her stuff. Having said that, I don't know much about American politics and no real idea of what Hilary has done in her career as Secretary of State or the whole email fiasco but from what I'm seeing in the debates, I think Hilary is better for the job. She looks like she can negotiate and stand her ground. Trump would start being accusatory and call people liars.

I just really wish that Barack Obama could serve for a third year. It bugs me that America has that 2 term limit. Why is that by the way?
Any politician who has been at it for a long time is bound to have some skeletons in their closet-- whether it's a deal gone wrong, or some policy that didn't work as well as intended. The truth is, as she mentioned, Hillary was re-elected Senator of NY by 67% the 2nd year she ran-- obviously New Yorkers felt she was doing something right. She has some incredible accomplishments and I have no doubt she knows what she's doing, and that's really all that needs to be said in regards to her opponent for this election.

Also, I think everyone would agree that we should do away with the 2-term limit. Obama would absolutely win again if he were up for re-election.

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Nov 7 16 11:09 PM

Friendly reminder that if you live in the US to go out and VOTE tomorrow!! (well, only if you're not voting for Trump)

... it's gonna be a wild day-- thank god I got a tooth pulled last week and have vicodin in my possession

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#46 [url]

Nov 8 16 7:01 AM

It'll be interesting for sure. While I don't trust Hilary and think she'll be an underwhelming president, she is obviously a safer choice that I could have at least some confidence in. I just hope no dodgy sh!t comes out if she does get elected or it could be very messy.

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#48 [url]

Nov 8 16 10:56 AM

Say what you want, Michelle for President would've been the best!
She would win it by a landslide!
Anyway, Hillary is the obvious choice atm.
Trump is pure evil.

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Nov 8 16 11:45 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
It'll be interesting for sure. While I don't trust Hilary and think she'll be an underwhelming president, she is obviously a safer choice that I could have at least some confidence in. I just hope no dodgy sh!t comes out if she does get elected or it could be very messy.
I'm not voting for her just because the other option is absolutely awful-- I truly believe that when all is said and done Hillary will be looked at as one of the best presidents we've ever had. 

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#50 [url]

Nov 9 16 4:18 AM

I was worried this would happen. The issue with Hillary is that the whole "lesser of two evils" brush she was painted with means people aren't passionate about her. That means all those people who never turned out to vote were probably the ones who were polled saying "I would rather her than him" but aren't motivated to actually go out and vote for her.

I hope they, and the people who were too stubborn and butt hurt that the candidate choice didn't go the way they wanted (*side eyes Susan Sarandon*) so didn't vote or voted for a third party are happy now.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#52 [url]

Nov 9 16 6:26 AM

^ I was just about to say that. What have you done, America?! Stunned.

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#54 [url]

Nov 9 16 6:37 AM

Spookily, I had a dream Trump won, woke up this morning and checked my phone. Strange feeling. I still think Hillary was the better choice out of two very poor options. Politics are really changing in this world and I don't think there's any holding it back. Leaders will really need to start getting their head around this apathy people have with the establishment and do something on all this.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#55 [url]

Nov 9 16 6:53 AM

All we can really do now is hope that all those awful things he said was just to get the vote of the masses who he said some 20 years ago that he would manipulate because they're stupid, and that as a president he will be more moderate.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#56 [url]

Nov 9 16 7:03 AM

Kevon wrote:
All we can really do now is hope that all those awful things he said was just to get the vote of the masses who he said some 20 years ago that he would manipulate because they're stupid, and that as a president he will be more moderate.

His winning speech was surprisingly calming. The first time I've actually seen him act professional and as expected for the honour he was running for over this whole bloody campaign. Hopefully this is how he means to go on now he's officially elected.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Nov 9 16 10:39 AM

The real fear is that the House and Senate are also Republican controlled. I know rationally that it is hard to make sweeping legislation, but they will probably try. I literally feel like I am not a US citizen, it is unreal. The complacency and the whole "Oh both sides are the same" infuriates me.
Sorry I actually care about other human beings, sorry that I don't want poor people to go hungry, sorry that I think LGBT people and people of color ARE FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS with rights, sorry that I think people deserve a living wage and shouldn't be treated like slaves at their jobs. Just screw everything right now...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help