Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

Lead

Sep 21 16 10:18 AM

Tags : :

Brangelina is over. 

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt and the trigger was a conflict over the kids... TMZ has learned.

Jolie filed legal docs Monday citing irreconcilable differences.

She's asking for physical custody of the couple's 6 children.  She is asking the judge to give Pitt visitation.  It's significant ...she does not want Brad to have joint physical custody ... only joint legal custody.

Sources connected with the couple tell us ... Angelina's decision to file has to do with the way Brad was parenting the children ... she was extremely upset with his methods.

We're told there was no alleged "third person" ... her decision to file was solely over Brad's interaction with their children.

Jolie, who's being repped by disso queen Laura Wasser, is not asking for spousal support.

Jolie lists the date of separation as Sept. 15, 2016.

They married in August, 2014.  They've been together since 2004

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

She went on to say he's been on drugs too and too stern with the kids. Brad says she lets them run wild instead and denies the drugs accusations. This will be messy!

The tea is that Brad cheated with Marion Cotillard. MESS. Angelina shoulda known how you get 'em is how you'll lose 'em. Somewhere Jennifer is cackling. 

Cs1UxNkXEAAV95u.jpg
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#1 [url]

Sep 21 16 10:45 AM

NOT them not even using a picture of Brad or Angelina on the COVER of a magazine.

DEAD at all the Jennifer memes and gifs flying about

giphy.gif

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#3 [url]

Sep 21 16 1:25 PM

Wow. I did think they were one of those couples that were 'still happy after all these years', but I guess they were just good at faking it.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#4 [url]

Sep 22 16 5:16 AM

^Well did Brad not write an open letter about Jolie having issues with depression? Even if it was (perhaps ironically now) an ode to the power of not giving up on someone, it was clear things weren't smooth sailing.

I agree though, they were the poster child couple for "true love". I'm sure lots of people will now be coming to terms with the idea that such a thing doesn't exist after this development

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6 [url]

Sep 22 16 10:20 AM

Brad is apparently under investigation for child abuse. MESS.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#7 [url]

Sep 22 16 11:18 AM

LAPD deny that they are doing any investigation or handling any reports of child abuse against him.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#8 [url]

Sep 22 16 11:30 AM

Kevon wrote:
LAPD deny that they are doing any investigation or handling any reports of child abuse against him.

Who is spreading this false tea then?

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#9 [url]

Sep 22 16 12:07 PM

mcfan wrote:
Kevon wrote:

Who is spreading this false tea then? eek.gif

Angelina's team? Celebs usually will stop at nothing to avoid paying child/spousal support.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#10 [url]

Sep 22 16 12:51 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Kevon wrote:

Who is spreading this false tea then? eek.gif

Angelina's team? Celebs usually will stop at nothing to avoid paying child/spousal support.

Yeah I thought about that. This divorce will get ugly.

Quote    Reply   

rooney1905

#11 [url]

Sep 22 16 8:06 PM

This is so odd. Weren't they recently married like in the last year or two? So they were together for 10 years, were married for another 2, and are now getting a divorce. I wonder how they will handle the kids as they have 6 total i believe.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#12 [url]

Sep 23 16 2:53 AM

I always thought the decision to get married after all that time was bizarre. I wonder if it was an attempt to smooth over problems in their relationship, when in fact marriage will only exacerbate them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help