Remove this ad

#861 [url]

May 29 17 1:45 PM

I don't know why ppl are confused, there's a lot of time between now and June. I think we forget Mariah is the same woman who wrote and recorded Rainbow in like a few weeks

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,159 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#864 [url]

May 30 17 6:26 AM

Maybe 2018 June  smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#865 [url]

May 30 17 6:46 AM

MIAMTEC wrote:
I don't know why ppl are confused, there's a lot of time between now and June. I think we forget Mariah is the same woman who wrote and recorded Rainbow in like a few weeks

Eh? Its very nearly June now. How much can you do in a few days?  smiley: laugh smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#867 [url]

May 30 17 10:52 AM

RE:

carlos b fly wrote:
MIAMTEC wrote:I don't know why ppl are confused, there's a lot of time between now and June. I think we forget Mariah is the same woman who wrote and recorded Rainbow in like a few weeks

Eh? Its very nearly June now. How much can you do in a few days?  image image

I misspoke lol I meant between now and December 😂

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#869 [url]

May 30 17 3:26 PM

It is impossible to say if Mariah can or cannot release an album by Novemeber. We don't know how many songs she has written, how long is it going to take, how long she is going to stress and obsess with her vocals... no recorded vocals so far on the songs is hardly a way to gauge if she can complete it in time or not

mcfan wrote:
She needs to throw us a bone. Where the Busta single at?
 I am wondering if it was shelved altogether

Quote    Reply   

#870 [url]

May 30 17 4:34 PM

Mariah still has plenty of time to record vocals for the Album if they plan to release it in November or December! Like other people said she wrote and recorded Rainbow 3 months and Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel in 5 months. The most important thing is she writes as many quality songs and has at least 3 that are sure fire radio friendly and makes them the singles. Seeing her singing My All, Vision Of Love and Emotions when she's in great voice shows she can bring prime vocals in one take. If anything I think that should be inspiration to make this Album have classic Mariah vocals that aren't processed like they were on MIAM or Charmbracelet. I remember the producer of I Don't Wanna Cry saying how the song was done in pretty much one take because it was so real and Mariah wanted to keep going to make the vocals better and yet that stands as one of her biggest vocal moments in her Hit songs.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#871 [url]

May 30 17 6:05 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:

I am wondering if it was shelved altogether

I really hope it wasn't! image

__    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __

Charmbracelet is my favorite MC album. DEAL WIT IT

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#872 [url]

May 31 17 3:57 AM

Isn't the Busta song for all intents and purposes a Busta song? Is it not basically up to him/his camp when that comes out? It would be a cute little thing to get out to tide the lambs over as long as they don't try "sort of make it a single" until it flops. What about the Khaled song as well?

Re: the new album, Mariah doesn't do deadlines. If she is focused, she could get it out this year. But I haven't really thought of her as focused in terms of music making in a long time, so I can see it taking a lonmg time

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#873 [url]

May 31 17 9:32 AM

Kevon wrote:
Isn't the Busta song for all intents and purposes a Busta song? Is it not basically up to him/his camp when that comes out? It would be a cute little thing to get out to tide the lambs over as long as they don't try "sort of make it a single" until it flops. What about the Khaled song as well?

Re: the new album, Mariah doesn't do deadlines. If she is focused, she could get it out this year. But I haven't really thought of her as focused in terms of music making in a long time, so I can see it taking a lonmg time

Mariah signed this deal in 2015. Even though we don't know the exact terms of her contract, most probably she was not signed to release just one greatest hits and then nothing. I think she already is on the end of her deadline.

Quote    Reply   

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#875 [url]

May 31 17 2:05 PM

Kevon wrote:

Wasn't she supposed to have a new song attached to the Hallmark Valentines movie, also?

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#876 [url]

May 31 17 4:35 PM

Ginger1 wrote:
Kevon wrote:

Wasn't she supposed to have a new song attached to the Hallmark Valentines movie, also?

Mariah signed to do two or three Hallmark movies, with one original song for each of them

Quote    Reply   

#880 [url]

Jun 1 17 2:21 PM

Nope it not lol I just thought this was a fun video and different way to get our want for the New Album out there

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help