Remove this ad

#741 [url]

May 3 17 6:02 PM

^ She said she wants her "new music" out before she goes on tour! I don't believe her for a minute.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#742 [url]

May 3 17 6:04 PM

Kevon wrote:
I'm hoping that regular performing will dust off ha voice and get her ready for recording new material.

Maybe her voice is spent cause she's recording..

Quote    Reply   

#744 [url]

May 4 17 1:50 AM

RE:

Brazilian X Man wrote:
I was wondering if she is a bit heavier because of steroids for her vocal chords

How do you know she takes steroids for her vocals? Lol this is a first

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,159 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#745 [url]

May 4 17 2:38 AM

yes, she sounds like Rainbow era
hope we can get a new album in 3 months

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#746 [url]

May 4 17 2:54 AM

MIAMTEC wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:
I was wondering if she is a bit heavier because of steroids for her vocal chords

How do you know she takes steroids for her vocals? Lol this is a first

I've heard the same too.

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   

hontasy

#747 [url]

May 4 17 4:53 AM

LOL friends have been sending me links of magazine sites here in Turkey showing pics of this event saying she barely was conscious, she couldn't get over the breakup with Tanaka and is going through a mid-life crisis smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#748 [url]

May 4 17 4:55 AM

mess. TBF Mariah's midlife crisis started early, at 27 and 30 years later is still going strong

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#750 [url]

May 4 17 3:13 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:

I had no idea this was a thing.

__    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __

Charmbracelet is my favorite MC album. DEAL WIT IT

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#751 [url]

May 4 17 3:32 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
That's what I've been thinking/saying. 

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#752 [url]

May 4 17 3:53 PM

Limelord wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:

I had no idea this was a thing.

Of course we don't have medical receipts, but there has been people saying she takes steroids since around 2010. Not all the time, but at some specific moments. Before her first leg in Vegas in 2015, for example.

Quote    Reply   

#753 [url]

May 4 17 4:11 PM

Yeah she's deffo taken steroids in the past for her voice and they work too... but make her gain weight particularly around her middle. Meh. If her voice is dope on record it's worth it!! I remember it was common knowledge on the Angels advocate tour

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#754 [url]

May 4 17 4:12 PM

And obviously there are different kinds of steroids from the kinds body builder takes

I mean I'm taking a steroid nasal spray for a persistent runny nose at the moment

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#755 [url]

May 4 17 4:21 PM

cris258 wrote:
Yeah she's deffo taken steroids in the past for her voice and they work too... but make her gain weight particularly around her middle. Meh. If her voice is dope on record it's worth it!! I remember it was common knowledge on the Angels advocate tour

Yes! We are not talking about anything new here

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#757 [url]

May 4 17 4:41 PM

Kevon wrote:
She's basically saying "not a chance in hell" there so I don't know what this "teasing" is about in their video title laugh.gif

Her voice sounds really deep in that clip. Kind of reminds me of the Rainbow era. If that makes sense

Yeah "I don't know, never say never" basically means "NO" lol. I think she realizes the show was awful and with those horrendous ratings I don't see why E! would even bother.

Her voice did sound very deep there, I agree kind of Rainbow era speaking voice.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#759 [url]

May 4 17 4:53 PM

ORIGINalMClOVER wrote:
Aren't these things bad for the vocal chords in the long run? IDK ..... Like alcohol, so I think that's OK smiley: ohwell ......... And then she goes and also drinks ICE tea smiley: laugh  But, hey, it it makes her happy smiley: nerd

I'm no expert on vocal chords but generally speaking steroids (as in cortisone) are used to reduce swelling/irritation, so it would make sense to use it in this area too I suppose.

Quote    Reply   

#760 [url]

May 4 17 4:59 PM

I think steroids can be good and bad-- it can reduce swelling, but can also increase damage to vocal chords because you won't feel the strain and might oversing.

IMO she just sounds like she has a cold

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help