Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 1 16 3:56 PM

Tags : :

Super excited for New Music from these 2 "You Don't Know What To Do" was the best song on "Me I am Mariah" other then #Beautiful and I feel Mariah has really grown this year musically and as a performer! Now she just needs to bring that creativity and those vocals to this New Album!

Nights at southside are the best

It is Whatchu thinking

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Apr 11 17 5:09 AM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jul 1 16 4:23 PM

MisplacedValidity wrote:
Could it be for music for her Hallmark films as opposed to a new album?

I doubt she would have JD making a song for a Hallmark movie but then again this is Mariah ya never know lol She's said she was getting back in the studio and would be releasing a new Album sometime in the near future. Plus him saying "It's what your thinking" make me think it's for a major studio Album

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 1 16 5:03 PM

Ginger1 wrote:
MisplacedValidity wrote:
Could it be for music for her Hallmark films as opposed to a new album?

No.  This is just for his reality show The Rap Game.  Mariah is making an appearance.

Mariah's manager is saying they are recording! This is taken from her instagram

stellabulochnikov#18 number ones is about to be #19 #atl #sosodef #mimi #jd#slay 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
@mishkabulochnikov

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#9 [url]

Jul 2 16 8:50 AM

houseofMusiC wrote:
"Mariah's Hallmark movie projects":
tumblr_inline_n3xmw48iHL1r1hxr0.gif

"Featuring a brand new song by Kween Mimi":
tumblr_inline_n3xmwsgJzp1r1hxr0.gif

LMAO!!!! smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#11 [url]

Jul 2 16 11:47 AM

Whatever they are working on, I'll give JD a pass. His stuff on MIAM was certainly decent enough. If it is for a new album, he obviously won't be the only producer involved.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#15 [url]

Jul 2 16 1:17 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
She needs to work with Mike Will Made It and Q-tip again. Faded and Meteorite are just amazing.

Agreed. I adore the way Faded played to Mike and Mariah as producers/artist, versus You're Mine which felt a very hollowed out Rodney Jerkins track.

Quote    Reply   

MissyJG

#17 [url]

Jul 2 16 1:47 PM

Little off topic but did she literally just pull down her shirt to flash her bra as if that's how it's suppose to look? LOL. It just looks so ridiculous.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jul 2 16 3:35 PM

Mariah said recently that she wants to work with people she's never collaborate with.

Cut JD some slack, his stuff on MIAM was great for the most part (the production on 'OMT' & 'Heavenly' was wack tho). And yeah, none of their songs were WBT pt. 2. 'Triumphant' wasn't either & Memoirs was all The-Dream/Tricky Stewart. Their last attempt at creating a new WBT happened like 8 years ago with 'ISIL', & the closest we got on MIAM was 'YM(E)' which was produced by Rodney Jerkins. AND, even though it's a Christmas album, 'Oh Santa!' & 'Here Comes Santa Claus' were great bops. If they come up with yet another ballad with a beat, that's most likely Mariah's idea.

Last Edited By: Kanye Jul 2 16 8:44 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help