Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#441 [url]

Feb 6 17 10:41 AM

jamiclever wrote:
 I loved that she opened with God Bless America and This Land is Your Land-- an understated political statement in the best possible way, nobody can hate of her for that.

Yes, I thought that was very well done as well.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

kittykow105

#443 [url]

Feb 6 17 11:46 AM

Can we talk about how Godga sang almost that entire performance live? She performed her a$$ off! I'm seething she sang one second of "Edge of Glory" and didn't do more, but I forget that in such a short amount of time, she's amassed a lot of hit songs. I agree that "Applause" would have been nice, but she performed her biggest hits. "Million Reasons" is #1 AGAIN on iTunes. It's sad that this song has hit #1 on iTunes, yet radio has refused to support the song since October.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#445 [url]

Feb 6 17 12:44 PM

What would radio's reason be for shunning Gaga? Not arguing that they aren't, but I wonder what the reason could be. Has she just gone too long without an actual hit? Radio can be fickle. Few missteps and it's hard to get back in good graces. She's definitely racked up the hits, but it was in a concentrated period at the start of her career.

Sales wise she's basically Xtina - each album selling less than half of the one before.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#446 [url]

Feb 7 17 2:34 PM

Gaga gave an amazing performance, the best I have ever seen on the Super Bowl. I am really proud that she sang live and did everything by herself, without guests

Quote    Reply   

Gospelartist03

#447 [url]

Feb 8 17 2:51 AM

interesting the highest charting song after million reasons is Born this way! I feel the song has become more iconic with time, it felt really fresh when she went into that song at SB vs something like Just dance or telephone that sounded great but felt dated.

She is doing a duet with Metalica at the grammys. I hope she does a litte bit of Ayo and sets that up as the next single, its an absolute BOP in my book

Quote    Reply   

kittykow105

#449 [url]

Feb 8 17 10:51 AM

Insiders say "A Million Reasons" could sell an upwards of 140k in digital sales. Would that give her a chance in having a Top 10 single on Billboard? Her music video being really boring along with mediocre airplay really hurt its chances in being a hit.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#450 [url]

Feb 8 17 11:02 AM

mcfan wrote:
Pop radio is shady as f*ck. If this were Adull, they'd be on it stat. I hate how political American radio is.

The video is a flop in views as well, so I am not sure how political this is.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Gospelartist03

#451 [url]

Feb 9 17 1:48 AM

mcfan wrote:
I hope she does "John Wayne" with Metallica happy.gif

bish you won smiley: tongue  She just released the most epic video for JW and I liive!  she better hurry and put it on vevo though dont want another formation mess

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#452 [url]

Feb 9 17 4:58 PM

Gospelartist03 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
I hope she does "John Wayne" with Metallica happy.gif

bish you won smiley: tongue  She just released the most epic video for JW and I liive!  she better hurry and put it on vevo though dont want another formation mess
LOVE the video! 

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#453 [url]

Feb 9 17 5:02 PM

kittykow105 wrote:
Insiders say "A Million Reasons" could sell an upwards of 140k in digital sales. Would that give her a chance in having a Top 10 single on Billboard? Her music video being really boring along with mediocre airplay really hurt its chances in being a hit.

Streaming increased as well after the SB. There is a chance it'll scrap the top 10.

Quote    Reply   

#455 [url]

Feb 10 17 12:04 AM

John Wayne music video

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#456 [url]

Feb 10 17 12:22 AM

What kinda Thriller meets Telephone slay?

Come through Godga, with your weird ass! Missed this Gaga tbh.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

#460 [url]

Feb 10 17 6:34 PM

Omg, LOL at the John Wayne video! I'm loving Gaga more and more these days.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help